Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless RPG?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 16, 2013, 9:41:44 PM
Hello there fellow endless fans and mighty aplitude too!

I don't know if any of you already played with the thought creating an RPG based on the Endless universe - i luv Dungeon of the endless btw -.

A story about what is the Dust for real - beside that the endless created it as far as i know -, where it realy come from, how does an amoeba city looks like and how goes the war between factions with the option to side with on of them and determine their and other factions fate in the galaxy.

We could have our own ship - based on our race selection, and later we could buy or upgrade our ships - to explore the whole galaxy while discovering the origins of the dust and finding out the effects of the dust on organic things like altering, enchaning, deforming them. I Would love to see it happen, but my dreams will never come true. But anyway i wanted to share my thoughts for you guys to play with it. OR if my idea is bad, shame on me.

Also shame on me for my english

Hail my brethren!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 6:32:01 PM
My mind skipped entirely past video games and straight to a season with a table of people and a DM...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 7:48:33 PM
acare84 wrote:
Yeap, a RPG like Mass Effect would be awesome.
indeed smiley: cool
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 18, 2013, 10:00:33 AM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:
My mind skipped entirely past video games and straight to a season with a table of people and a DM...

your address, and i'm coming over with some pizza... please? smiley: kiss
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 8:53:08 AM
I think it would be good idea and also I was thinking about D&D this morning. This would make a good poll to have if enough people vote Amplitude might consider it.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 2:45:33 PM
Suggestion

-Mount&Blade style space RPG shaked and stirred with some strategy elements - WHICH is amplitude's main profile, the thing why i love 'em

-Final Fantasy,Gorky17,Wasteland,Crater like party-based RPG

-Fallout like action/turn RPG

these are my suggestions if they EVER consider about this smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 26, 2013, 8:52:26 AM
I'm lobbying them since the very first alpha of ES.

And I have VIPs access...

I won't give until they release Endless FallBaldur'sEffectOutAge.

The fight continues !
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 5:41:17 PM
I won't give until they release Endless FallBaldur'sEffectOutAge. - That going to be the game title?

DarkMeph
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment