Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hello Everyone @:0)

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 26, 2013, 4:22:29 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say hi! I've found my way here from purchasing Dungeon of the Endless after catching my friend Rawrquaza, who is a live streamer, playing DotE. I watched a couple of lets plays after that and decided I definitely wanted to be a part of the progress so I scooped up the founder pack and registered straight away smiley: smile. I also picked up Endless Space Gold while I was at it, it'll be my first x4 genre game but it runs beautifully on my and is just as stunning visually as it is engrossing to play.

I Hope to post more in the future and see you all around!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 26, 2013, 8:17:37 PM
Can I introduce myself in here too? I registered today too, after buying Endless Space Gold. Which I discovered only thanks to DotE, that I'm going to buy as soon as possible!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 5:43:15 PM
Welcome to those who are joining us today. Any questions just ask I am sure that someone will have the answer.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 29, 2013, 10:11:31 PM
I also want to greet all the new Players

atm we have boom in Multiplayer (since the free trial weekend a didnt saw so many open game partys) and i hope u will enjoy the game as much as we did.

And i also hope that the MP community will increase permanently. ; )
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 7:42:51 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone XD. I've been so busy this past week since new years but I can finally settle down now and get back into ES and DotE. Now, to actually win a 1v1 AI match in ES! :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment