11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
Kingdoms Bundle on Bundle Stars for $2.99 :

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/kingdoms-bundle/

- Europa Universalis III Complete

- Europa Universalis: Rome Gold Edition

- Hearts of Iron III

- The Kings' Crusade

- Magicka (this one isn't actually a strategy game, but a funny hack-and-slash if you didn't knew)

And last, but not least (the reason I'm actually making this topic) :

- Sword of the Stars Complete Collection

You get all the games in the form of separate Steam keys (so you can re-gift them however you wish). You can even buy two of the same bundle at once.

Note that these games (except SotS1 and EU:RGE) have DLC's which are not included, which seems to be a kind of a trap to make you buy those DLC's, buuut :

If you're reading this forum, there's a high chance you like 4X games. And specifically 4x space games. And maybe you'd like to try a game with more focus on space battles than Endless Space, so :

If you haven't tried SotS1 yet, this is probably your chance to get it for really cheap!

(I haven't played the other ones much, except Magicka, which is great fun in co-op, though it's bundled very often for cheap.)

Oh, and my interest in SotS1 MP was rekindled recently (this game really shines in MP, provided that you are dedicated enough to finish a game), so if you're interested you can contact me on Steam, Skype, Xfire, Raptr, or irc://irc.kerberos-productions.com/sots2 where I go as bluetemplar85. (Hell, if you promise me to be dedicated enough at SotS1 MP, I might even offer you a free SotS1 Steam key...)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 9:30:50 AM
Thanks for the hint, I will consider it - although none of the games was on my "going-to-buy"-list.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 25, 2014, 1:29:39 PM
I really loved many things about SoTS1 but SoTS2 was/is a hot mess. Still in need of a lot of work.

I would recommend SoTS1 complete to anyone that hasn't played it. It's idiosyncratic, but still an amazing game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 26, 2014, 1:26:56 PM
Hmm, the price seems to have increased... to €4.34... will it keep increasing until the end of the sale?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment