Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Endless Space crew in GTA

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Oct 14, 2013, 10:04:51 AM
Yeah I am having fun just cannot play as much as I wish I could. I am ranked 12 now. They are gonna give everyone a total 500k in game.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 28, 2014, 10:47:49 AM
Much enjoyng well im a girl and i play it, and i think san andreas is the best so far.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 19, 2013, 6:40:39 PM
Still cannot get BAWSAQ to work. It does on the SP game. I have not got the patch yet for GTA

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 18, 2013, 8:04:09 PM
I'm a ps3 user. R* really humped the pooch with the 1.04 update. The Simeon missions are completely useless now, completely!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 17, 2013, 1:52:47 AM
DarkMeph wrote:
on a planet called earth.... I live in the UK. I do change lobbies quite often. Last time I check bawsaq it was saying it was down. I am gonna wait for the next title update before I play again as I got other things to do at the moment.

DarkMeph
The online aspect of Bawsaq was changed. Online affects offline only now.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 16, 2013, 4:52:28 PM
on a planet called earth.... I live in the UK. I do change lobbies quite often. Last time I check bawsaq it was saying it was down. I am gonna wait for the next title update before I play again as I got other things to do at the moment.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 16, 2013, 3:24:54 PM
Some advice is you don't mind.

If you are getting picked on, change lobbies/sessions or go crew only. In crew only, it gives you more things to do than just solo.

Pisswasser stock is growing and growing in bawsaq. Invest in that, and it safer than a conventional bank in gtao because if you die, you lose less money than if it's all in the bank. That stock has grown exponentially in the past few weeks from less than $2 a share to where it is now. I put most of my money in that one stock and I take out the earnings if I am trying to buy something.

Roll with a crew. Where are you in located IRL?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 16, 2013, 2:10:59 PM
Had a nightmare session last night. Lost around 10K in people killing me. I could not get my garage or to LS customs. I managed to recover most of it. I only own a 2 car garage.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 16, 2013, 1:40:19 PM
It's nice about the $500k, but it will help my crew mates a lot more than me. I do not grind or use exploits, but it's easy enough to make money. I got a nice place with a 10 car garage as we wait for the heists to open up. There are several missions that are already heist like and they pay very well.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 4, 2013, 9:08:18 PM
I was bored

So I created the Endless Space crew on rock* social club Click Here

The crew motto is Gimmie your Dust! and the short name is HAPS (Harmony, Amoeba, Pilgrims and Sophon)

DarkMeph

If Amplitude are not happy about this I will disband/Change the name of the crew.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 14, 2013, 1:56:47 AM
You enjoying GTAO? I have a couple of friends in my crew and we play when we can. It's lots and lots of fun.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 6, 2013, 11:02:35 PM
I never thought of FIDS but then again people might think I have misspelt FIBS (which is the FBI in GTA 5)

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 6, 2013, 6:00:47 PM
Pretty cool. If I find my GTA IV key I perhaps join you.

Personally I'd have chosen FIDS as short name but HAPS also sounds cool.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 6, 2013, 2:56:58 PM
DarkMeph wrote:
It thought about it because it the starting Letter of some the faction name you are limited to 4 characters. The alternative name for the crew would be The Endless. With a motto does not matter how many you kill we will never end. If that fits in correctly.

DarkMeph

Yep, that fits smiley: stickouttongue

(hooray for S.ophons)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 6, 2013, 12:18:39 PM
It thought about it because it the starting Letter of some the faction name you are limited to 4 characters. The alternative name for the crew would be The Endless. With a motto does not matter how many you kill we will never end. If that fits in correctly.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 5, 2013, 6:14:59 PM
Well I see how it goes is there are not takers I will disband it. Good luck with your crew.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 5, 2013, 2:00:27 PM
I would join, but I got my own crew going and we have a similar gaming style. MUTE! SInce we all have kids and have to game late at night, we play like some kind of ancient order of retribution.

smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment