Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Beer2Gether] Thank you !

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 1, 2014, 9:38:30 AM
Just a little post to deeply thanks all Amplitude teams for yesterday evening Beer2Gether.

The entire team present at the event, Dev, Artist, Game Designers, Game producers, community managers, Bosses smiley: stickouttongue,... were all really passionate, passionating and friendly.

You do see they care about the players, respect us. And that is obviously understandable with the really nice players I had the chance to exchange with yesterday smiley: wink

You love what you do, it is so obvious, and let me tell you that it is probably the root cause of many of us loving your games !

Thanks again !
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 1, 2014, 12:14:51 PM
Thank you for coming! We took some pictures of the event: I'll try to post them next week! Anyway, it was really nice to meet once again our players in person. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 9:26:28 AM
My first post!!!

A really big (huge) thanks to the dev team! Like Eedgy said, it's obvious that the team care for the players. I'm not rteally fond of posting but i MUST post to tell how they are open-minded, friendly, cool, passionate, admirable... I have to stop until I may propose to them!!!

A really nice meeting, though i was too exhausted to talk properly all night...

THANKS, from the bottom of my heart.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 9:41:44 AM
Nice to be able to put faces on some nickname snow smiley: smile

It was a very nice way to spend my time.

After such an experience, you only want to work - or play - with such people.

Spririts high !
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 10:11:09 AM
Likewise, a huge thank you. Amplitude somehow manage to make amazing content AND be fun hosts. It was a fantastic meeting of the minds and I spoke to people (who were all very kind to speak English for my benefit) experienced with (and passionate about) everything from professional user-interface design to environmental engineering. Today Endless Legend and DOTE, tomorrow, the world? =.B
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 12:40:20 PM
Yup, great event, thanks! Interesting talks with a couple of guys, very good feeling. And... hey, I'll be proud to wear this lovely t-shirt at the office tomorrow. smiley: stickouttongue All the best for your next releases.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 8:02:49 PM
Yeah, B2G was fun, got to talk to a lot of fun and interesting people. It was also cool to be able to meet the developers in person. Now I know why their games are so good ^_^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 3, 2014, 2:06:08 AM
Just got home now, I had a really great time at the event and indeed the whole day! It was truly an honor to be able to spectate the talented team and discuss design decisions, favorite games, and random silliness with them. It was also fun hanging out with mhstierney and PANCZASU, hope you guys didn't mind the American presence! I'd like to thank Amplitude for their enormous generosity in letting us come and providing for us in every way possible. Cheers! Will
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment