Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Pit of Doom

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Oct 28, 2018, 1:49:52 AM

Kerberos Productions has unveiled the Pit of Doom. A new FPS/RPG rogue like in the vein of the original game using the Unreal engine.

This is available for $9.99 on Steam Early Access and the price will go up as new updates and features are added.

It's great fun. Give it a try!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 29, 2018, 9:54:37 AM

Just so as to contextualize a bit what would otherwise look like advertising on our platform: what do you like about The Pit of Doom? Why is it fun?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 29, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Ok so it is a FPS version of the The Pit. I don't know if you've ever played it (top down, turn-based RPG, very unforgiving) but there is a large multilevel dungeon where the Suulka experiment on all manner of living organisms.

You play as either a human engineer, scout or soldier who descends into the Pit in the hopes of finding the source of a disease ravaging the planet.

It is an RPG at its core but with this incarnation its you get to see the various creatures you encounter up close and personal. It uses the Unreal engine, has a ton of interesting foes, has disease and poison and the ability to find all manner of weapons and gadgets. 

Fully procedurally generated will eventually have multiplayer, crafting and all of the other player characters that are in the orginal Pit roguelike. 

I am currently on my second run as engineer. I died of a disease just as I found the shotgun...*sigh*

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment