Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What is your Sunsign and are you proud of it?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 13, 2019, 5:27:41 PM

Astrology = The study of the stars and other celestial bodies and how their movements and patterns correlate to the affairs of humans and the natural world, a form of fortune telling or soothsaying

Astronomy = A branch of science that studies stars and other celestial bodies to explain the universe and stellar properties

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 13, 2019, 6:18:05 PM
BobMarleysGhost wrote:
REDGUY wrote:

Astrology?

star signs and the like

I know what it is, it's just unusual to me.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 22, 2019, 3:24:20 PM
BobMarleysGhost wrote:

what the...

DAMN ASTROLOGYISTS, YOU WERE DEBUNKED DECADES AGO!

SHOO SHOO

*waves broom around*

You're just jealous of my great and exalted sunsign Libra.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 22, 2019, 8:41:49 PM

Sagittarius Sun, Cancer Moon, Pisces Ascendant.

How this translates to me playing ES2?

The Moon in Cancer makes me play peacefully. I like to name my systems, planets even. I wanna make my empire familiar, plan for the long run. I develop emotional ties to certain systems and losing them puts me down a lot.

Sagittarius... I start a lot of projects but don't always follow through. I get caught up in what I'm doing at the moment and forget about the bigger picture. Early game is great, mid game and late game is usually where I fail because I didn't settle on a plan towards victory. I play to win though and it hurts a lot when I lose but I don't show it. Usually, blame it on circumstances.

Pisces ascendant... I just wanna be nice, I lack the ruthlessness that playing requires sometimes to push for the win. I usually leave other players alone hoping I can just get a science or wonder victory behind everyone's backs. I just mess around a lot of times, ponder a lot. The pace of multiplayer games throws me off balance. I turtle in my games a lot.

I play normal speed, normal animation speed.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 1:15:59 AM
BobMarleysGhost wrote:

sure.

libra 

ares

medusa

invisible unicorn

3 legged purple wonky donkey

call yourself whatever. 

it wont affect you in any way.

You say so, but I say differently. I, myself, AM NOT wondering who's right, because I KNOW I am.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 9:57:44 PM
Krogandoctor wrote:
BobMarleysGhost wrote:

sure.

libra 

ares

medusa

invisible unicorn

3 legged purple wonky donkey

call yourself whatever. 

it wont affect you in any way.

You say so, but I say differently. I, myself, AM NOT wondering who's right, because I KNOW I am.

why do you think your right?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 6, 2019, 5:34:06 AM

pretty sure I'm Aquarius for both sun and mood and hell yeah I'm proud of it

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment