Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Religious nonsense...

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jan 28, 2019, 1:36:13 AM

Got any? For instance I remember standing before the creator of the universe and accepting the title of prophet. Therefore I'm an atheist. If I'd ever get to writing the book of Gwynnite, I'd be Gwynnite, but I think that one's thirty years down the road a la Moses.

Because faith is dangerous. If I'm gonna start one, I want to be dead soon after, so I don't have to hear about it. :D

This thread may or may not be inspired by some other nonsense asking what's your sign? Like it's the seventies or soemthing. :P

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 6:03:34 AM

I remember only thinking about games when I was a kid in church.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 10:58:18 AM

Where two or more are gathered, there I AM. :P

Funny thing is, I still got a copy of the Koran. All the Bibles I had got ripped up and tossed. :D

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2019, 2:45:57 PM

When I was younger my family would always go to church on Sundays, one day, my little brother, who was about 4-5 years old at the time, decided he REALLY REALLY didn't want a bath and ran, naked, out of the house and to the church across the street.

My Mom, almost naked, had to chase him the whole way before getting him back at the church.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 31, 2019, 9:21:34 PM
ellenjanuary wrote:
Ethorin wrote:

before getting him back at the church.

So Ma and Brah do the pew au naturel?

....I have no idea what this is supposed to mean...

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 31, 2019, 10:18:04 PM
Ethorin wrote:
ellenjanuary wrote:
Ethorin wrote:

before getting him back at the church.

So Ma and Brah do the pew au naturel?

....I have no idea what this is supposed to mean...

The way it is worded implies that the two were in church naked. :P

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 13, 2019, 3:38:57 AM

I like it when someone criticises a thread I made and ends her post with a misspelling. Gracias por el entretenimiento. Terimakasih atas hiburannya. Thanks for the entertainment.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 11:07:04 PM

I see any stronly-held beliefs to be nonsense. Faith in the unseen or immaterial. Faith in sentience and tangible beings. Faith in ideals or the collective or the individual. Eventually they shall all fail you equally.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment