Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Your favorite Cartoon.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 6, 2014, 2:23:12 PM
I love MLP:FiM, as my Username can prove. I don't really watch a lot of cartoons, or TV in general, but I also like Ed, Edd and Eddy.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 7:44:18 PM
Was never really into cartoons, but there is one which got my attention and that is South Park.

When I was a kid I mostly watched manga like Dragon Ball, Saint seya, and series like Robocop or The Renegade.

I liked a lot the generic of Bob Moran though, both french and international version are cool.

0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 4:21:48 PM
warrenboy wrote:
Well in my childhood my fav was pokemon but now animes...Ps: Animes are not cartoon.

Why not? Isn't anime just an animated series? Also, I'm pretty sure 'Pokemon' is considered an anime.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 5, 2014, 9:26:54 AM
1. The origninal Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner cartoons

2. Thundarr the Barbarian

3. Scooby doo before they added the scrappy garabage.

Best cartoon movie now that would be Wizards!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
Right now it would be Avatar: The Last Air Bender but my favourite from my childhood? Damn, that's a hard one. I suppose it really changed from year to year. The first I can remember loving was the transformers series where they were dinosaurs, then it would have been Beyblades for about 2 years, they YuGiOh and then I didn't really watch many cartoons for a few years and that brings us up to the present favourite.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 11:09:23 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Tim & Struppi, sometimes known as Tintin! smiley: smile

Always known as tintin smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 9:46:36 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Tim & Struppi, sometimes known as Tintin! smiley: smile

Mostly know as Tintin.

I used to watch it, called "Kuifje" here in Flanders.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 6, 2012, 5:11:55 PM
adder wrote:
Mostly know as Tintin.

I used to watch it, called "Kuifje" here in Flanders.

Well, the german version is "Die Abenteuer von Tim & Struppi" / The Adventures of Tim & Struppi smiley: biggrin

Another nice comic are the smurfs / "Die Schlümpfe"
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 10:05:19 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Another nice comic are the smurfs / "Die Schlümpfe"

Yet another Belgian masterpiece smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 5:38:10 PM
Space_Derp123 wrote:
PowerPuffGirls. Hands down.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 3:53:42 PM
Space_Derp123 wrote:
PowerPuffGirls. Hands down.

You have an interesting choice of cartoon. Makes me wonder if you conduct experiments in the basement. JK
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 5:26:10 PM
Everyone one here was a child as some point, and at some point you watched cartoons(most of you anyway). These animated shows have always been a constant thing in the world and they are always changing, yet some people still watch them(like me smiley: biggrin). Please post what your favorite cartoon as a child was or what your favorite is now.

Mine is the show Ed, Edd n, Eddy. smiley: approval Hand drawn and very funny while being the most succesful cartoon on Cartoon Network.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 13, 2012, 5:40:47 AM
Transformers was the best cartoon ever. Or so I thought until I watched some old episodes last year. Holy CRAP that show did not age well. It's better in my memory.

Plus, Transformers: The Movie (the cartoon, not the Bayhem) was the first movie my folks let me see in the theatre by myself. So more good memories there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 13, 2012, 8:29:54 AM
The Animals of Farthing Wood

Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears

TaleSpin

Timon & Pumbaa

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

The Simpsons

today:

Black Dynamite (TV series)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 6:47:41 PM
Childhood cartoons... hmmm.... that's a tough one... I think I will go with Tom & Jerry and The Looney Toons.

Lately animes mostly: Death Note(genius this one), Detective Conan(interesting and funny) and my favorite this year SAO - Sword Art Online(AWESOMELY GENIUS ONE)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment