Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A new MMORPG

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jun 5, 2020, 10:42:56 PM

Anyone follows the development of Crowfall? It's an upcoming medieval fantasy MMORPG being developed by J Todd Coleman (Shadowbane, Wizard101, Pirate101) and Gordon Walton (Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Sims Online). It features many elements of strategy and PvP, such as territory conquest, massive siege wars, city building, complex crafting, etc. The game should launch this year and meanwhile there will be a free Beta phase.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 14, 2020, 11:24:13 AM

And again another MMORPG in a medieval fantasy MMORPG. Would love to see more modern settings.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 14, 2020, 3:05:29 PM
NordishBen wrote:

And again another MMORPG in a medieval fantasy MMORPG. Would love to see more modern settings.

I think the Medival ages can still be Interesting in storytelling and especially armor. Just like Kingdome Come Deliverance or Human Kind to parts, they also touch on the medieval ages a bit of what we know so far.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 14, 2020, 5:16:55 PM

ES2 MMORPG is the only way! :-D
Crowfall looks eh, given it's been in development for ages and trying to hype up people for it, but in the end does not extend too much over guild wars 2, although I am sure the experience will be much different.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 19, 2020, 5:38:15 PM

I think it's in a sort of early access you need to buy into. I remember running into it a couple of years ago, while I was taking a break from WoW, but didn't exactly floor me, so I let it go.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 12, 2020, 5:11:57 PM
NordishBen wrote:

There's Dual Universe, a MMO in space that seems pretty good. It's also crowdfunded and from an indie studio.

As for Crowfall, it has entered Beta phase in August and they've patched many great fixes.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment