Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

This is a GREAT Community! Just wanted to say "Thank You".

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 28, 2014, 11:58:17 PM
I know we don't always see eye to eye on everything, and that sometimes there are too many emotions (I'm guilty of this!), but we're all very respectful with one another and the discussions are thoughtful and interesting.

I've been a part of a LOT of communities in the gaming world and this one certainly ranks among the very best.

I love you guys (and gals!) and I just wanted to say that I'm proud to be a part of this.

Thank you, everyone smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 1:58:23 AM
I've only had a little interaction so far but I can agree -- The arguments aren't near as bad/mean/hateful as they can easily devolve into in other online communities and the people just seem to be, in general, of a better stock. Happy to be around you all smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 5:26:57 AM
+1 I can also agree, the communities maturity level is on top. I've been a member of numerous forums over the years, but this forum is by far one of the most constructive I've had the chance to grace.

Don't go changing smiley: wink.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 5:55:30 AM
Well.... it's a small strategy game community smiley: smile

It attracts intelligent gamers, and is small enough that all personality types aren't represented here.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 6:01:15 AM
And with that said, as this is a very nice gesture but not related to Endless Legend, I'll move the thread to off-topic smiley: wink.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 9:14:47 AM
Wait 'till the next big G2G vote when people will be upset because their favorite idea is not supported by everyone else, then revisit this thread smiley: twisted
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 11:06:41 AM
DevildogFF wrote:
I know we don't always see eye to eye on everything, and that sometimes there are too many emotions (I'm guilty of this!), but we're all very respectful with one another and the discussions are thoughtful and interesting.

I've been a part of a LOT of communities in the gaming world and this one certainly ranks among the very best.

I love you guys (and gals!) and I just wanted to say that I'm proud to be a part of this.

Thank you, everyone smiley: smile

Indeed, this community is awesome smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 11:11:20 AM
Yes - Definitely one of the best communities I'm part of. Keeps me coming back on a regular basis, even if I don't really play any Amplitude titles at the moment. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 12:49:37 PM
melkathi wrote:
Wait 'till the next big G2G vote when people will be upset because their favorite idea is not supported by everyone else, then revisit this thread smiley: twisted
My ideas not being supported doesn't diminish the community as a whole.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 1:40:16 PM
Nasarog wrote:
My ideas not being supported doesn't diminish the community as a whole.

If you want to take this so serious smiley: wink

The vocal few that will shout about everyone who votes for something different being immature children who only vote for "boobs" (and that has happened too often lately) will turn this otherwise nice and friendly place into quite a different place for a couple of weeks.

We had it with the Dote Community Hero, we had it with the EL faction. Some people will become poisonous and hateful. And during that period it will make this thread look rather funny :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 1:46:21 PM
Those are drops in the bucket compared to the hell I've seen unleashed on other forums lol. It's healthy to have some negative opinions every now and then, variety is the spice of life, I would be worried if this place was like Pleasantville and everyone was 100% cheery.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 3:29:49 PM
Yeah, I love that negative or critical posts don't become nasty and mean, like many other communities.

It's sad when that happens....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 4:56:25 PM
melkathi wrote:

The vocal few that will shout about everyone who votes for something different being immature children who only vote for "boobs" (and that has happened too often lately) will turn this otherwise nice and friendly place into quite a different place for a couple of weeks.

We had it with the Dote Community Hero, we had it with the EL faction. Some people will become poisonous and hateful. And during that period it will make this thread look rather funny :P

Wait.. what??? You don't like "boobs"?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 30, 2014, 7:08:42 AM
melkathi wrote:

As usual on the Internet.

But !

Here, such moments die rather quickly and those that remains after such times are well mannered people.

As a moderator in other forums and sites, I never had so few problems to settle than here. And those forums aren't "small" : just look at how many are active users, how many are registered, how many posts per day, etc.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment