Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My Comic

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jun 15, 2020, 8:51:34 AM

Hello!

I draw a comic for the creative forum of the game «Humankind» and translate it into English (although I do not speak this language).

But I want to put it on a webcomic site.

Russian segment of the Internet is not a great choice, we only have one such site (although there is another site, but it is for russian manga).

But in the English-speaking segment of the Internet, there is a very large selection of such sites. Which one would you recommend? (now it is not necessary)

I am also interested in what sites there are for webcomics in the German segment of the Internet.

P.S. If You want to help with translation with translation into your native language, then I would be only too happy. The more languages, the better! :D

P.P.S. Sorry for my English

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 19, 2020, 5:25:26 PM

You may want to give Tapastic or Webtoons a look, they're the first two webpages that came to mind.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 19, 2020, 7:08:24 PM
blindinkpoet wrote:

You may want to give Tapastic or Webtoons a look, they're the first two webpages that came to mind.

Thank you, but I have already found a suitable site. I chose Tapas (Tapastic).

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 22, 2020, 8:13:30 AM
concordatofworms wrote:
Have you finished translating the comic? Will you link it?

I translate into English in parallel with writing Russian text in dialog bubbles.

I'm currently drawing the fifth episode, but I don't think I'll finish it this week.

I don't fully understand the phrase "will you link it?". Could you explain what you meant? Do you need a link to a comic?

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 23, 2020, 12:16:56 PM
KonungBalt wrote:
concordatofworms wrote:
Have you finished translating the comic? Will you link it?

I translate into English in parallel with writing Russian text in dialog bubbles.

I'm currently drawing the fifth episode, but I don't think I'll finish it this week.

I don't fully understand the phrase "will you link it?". Could you explain what you meant? Do you need a link to a comic?

Yes, sorry for being unclear

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 23, 2020, 2:09:38 PM
concordatofworms wrote:

Yes, sorry for being unclear

No need to apologize. This is my ignorance of the language. I should probably apologize.

In English the comic is available on Tapas or the Duck.

If you know Russian, you can read the original comic on "Авторский комикс".

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment