Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Paradox Interactive using the ES logo?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 7:05:17 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
I wonder which games you played 1300 hours ^^ (Crusader Kings 2 is from far the best game I ever played !)

Amplitude shouldnt care, its a coincidence xD

CK 2 and EU IV have more or less 1000h together, a friend has nearly 1000h in CK2 alone(but he is student and studies history, so he has much freetime)

And yes, it is not that it is a very similar game. So there shouldn´t be a problem.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 24, 2014, 7:56:37 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
I played much more to Civ V but you really cant compare them, they are totally different games ! EU4 isnt even turn by turn ^^

Well, in EU IV, a turn is a day. It is turn-based in that sense.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 24, 2014, 6:53:07 PM
DevildogFF wrote:
They're well, well, well worth learning. I have more time in to EUIV than Civ V. It's a much better game, IMHO.

I played much more to Civ V but you really cant compare them, they are totally different games ! EU4 isnt even turn by turn ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 24, 2014, 6:46:29 PM
Rincewind wrote:
I never got into the EU series - despite being a fan of 4X obv. - because I was always put off by the sheer complexity of the things. I imagine they must be pretty good fun once you learn how to play them though. I always likened the time it would take me (in my mind at least) to writting a dissertation!

They're well, well, well worth learning. I have more time in to EUIV than Civ V. It's a much better game, IMHO.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 22, 2014, 6:46:31 AM
Mansen wrote:
*sigh*

Talk about grasping for straws smiley: stickouttongue

Also - Not Paradox. They're just publishing this game.

Yeah, forgot to mention that it is develope by Creative Forge.

Rincewind wrote:
I never got into the EU series - despite being a fan of 4X obv. - because I was always put off by the sheer complexity of the things. I imagine they must be pretty good fun once you learn how to play them though. I always likened the time it would take me (in my mind at least) to writting a dissertation!

Yeah the learning curve is a bit long but once you understand it all you can have much fun fooling around in the world history.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 11:28:03 PM
Teslaflux wrote:
CK 2 and EU IV have more or less 1000h together, a friend has nearly 1000h in CK2 alone(but he is student and studies history, so he has much freetime)

0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 10:40:24 PM
*sigh*

Talk about grasping for straws smiley: stickouttongue

Also - Not Paradox. They're just publishing this game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 8:36:11 PM
Why ? Damn this is not a big plagia !

Its not like the game was a Space 4X oO

This is nothing but a little accident smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 7:48:37 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
If they use lawyers againt Paradox, they will not have enough money to finish Endless Legend ^^

Maybe it is a more rational and cheaper decision to simply ignore the Plagiarism. But this is just unjust smiley: frown The game logo and title are almost the same. I hope Amp will somehow react to this and show character.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 7:32:05 PM
avidsupporter333 wrote:
This is not a coincidence, it is called PLAGIARISM !!! Amp, prepare your lawyers smiley: smile

If they use lawyers againt Paradox, they will not have enough money to finish Endless Legend ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 6:47:26 PM
Teslaflux wrote:
My too, proven by over 1300 hours in their games(I had way to many freetime the last two years...).

I wonder what Amplitude think about this.

I wonder which games you played 1300 hours ^^ (Crusader Kings 2 is from far the best game I ever played !)

Amplitude shouldnt care, its a coincidence xD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 6:02:37 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
Lol, wtf is that joke !

Paradox is my favorite studio by the way smiley: stickouttongue

My too, proven by over 1300 hours in their games(I had way to many freetime the last two years...).

I wonder what Amplitude think about this.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 3:18:23 PM
haha, that's pretty obvious xD
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 2:27:06 PM
Awe heelllllllllllll no. That is totaly the same logo just tilted with a lens flare, even the title is similar.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 21, 2014, 2:07:37 PM
Hmmm that does indeed looks pretty similar.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment