Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Looking for a new gaming mouse.

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jul 17, 2020, 3:43:01 PM

Hi guys ,

im looking for a new gaming mouse since my deathadder is now dead, i can spend $50 and $60 at most for gaming mouse and so far after research i have this list of gaming mouse under $50.

My top choices are the G403 and the G502 hero because they have the PMW3366 sensor from pixart, but i dont know if the other mice have it which is supposed to be the best. The idea is to find a good value. Steelseries MMO mouse seems solid too. I usually play RTS, RPGs and CSGO.

My hand-size is 18.8 cm x 10.4 cm. I will be happy about your recommendations and suggestions and i hope you guys are able to help me. Have a good day!

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 18, 2020, 7:51:23 AM

Who in the world knows their hand size. Does seem like advertisment. If ur interested in buying gaming mice why don't u just read or watch reviews for what your interested in? I'll recommend u a cheap 10 dollar one :)

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 18, 2020, 9:08:54 AM

This is my favorite mouse. The texture when you put your hand on it is indescribable. Definitely recommend it over the links you've posted. DPI and Accuracy is unreal.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 18, 2020, 10:42:50 AM

This mouse may look good, but you know what else is good? New Mercedes Benz E-Class Sedan. The most intelligent E-Class family of all time welcomes a powerful new member to the dynasty. The E400 Sedan model arrives this year, boasting a 3.0L V6 biturbo engine producing 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque — the same powertrain that currently drives its E400 Coupe, Cabriolet and 4MATIC Wagon cousins. Paired with the 9-G-TRONIC 9-Speed automatic transmission and DYNAMIC SELECT, it promises a bracingly smooth way to experience uncommon luxury. Naturally, the 2018 E400 Sedan continues the tradition of E-Class brilliance. Harmonizing advanced automotive intelligence with awe-inspiring interior design, its first-class furnished cabin puts our advanced vehicle systems right at your fingertips — even as its world-class innovations continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of automotive intelligence. "Car-to-X" Communication enables the E-Class to exchange information with similarly equipped vehicles — effectively allowing it to "see" around corners and through obstacles to detect potential hazards. Driver Assistance Systems — including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Steering Assist and Active Lane Change Assist — feature intelligent cruise control: They help keep you between the lines, and can even help you shift between them. Inside, the E-Class cabin provides an environment of pure comfort and responsive technology. Flowing lines and vibrant screens provide a striking visual display, while touch controls, aromatherapy and tailored seats indulge all of your senses at once. It's a vehicle that demands to be driven, and more than lives up to the dream. Look for the E400 4MATIC Sedan at your Mercedes-Benz dealership this winter, with an MSRP of $58,900. 

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 18, 2020, 7:31:09 PM

This one looks excellent, I change my mind over my recommendation. Can you imagine the look on your friend's faces when they see you using this?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment