Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A few Questions

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jul 19, 2020, 4:19:56 PM

Before i get to the questions, I really like what i've seen for Humankind. I am a big Civilization player. My brother and i play a lot of Civ 6. How easy will Humankind be to pick-up and play? Will there be Hotseat as a play option or will we need 2 copies to play together? Is the game going to require higher System Requirements to play than Civ 6, cause my laptop already is slow-ish trying to play Civ.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 19, 2020, 11:43:05 PM

How hard it is to learn is not really announced yet. Prior Amplitude games were a bit more strategically inclined but if you can play Civ 6 you should be able to play Humankind.

Prior Amplitude games used simultaneous turns, which makes hotseat impossible. Humankind will also probably have simultaneous turns, which would mean no hotseat without substantial changes to the code and completely reworking combat.

The system requirements for OpenDev are:

Processor: > 3Ghz, i3 5th generation / i5 3rd generation / FX4170

Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD RX580 / Nvidia GTX 960
The system requirements for launch have not been announced, but they will probably be very similar.

All of these questions have already been asked and answered. The search feature here doesn't work very well but if you search google with "site:games2gether.com" like this then it is very easy to find answers to questions like this.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment