Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Is Apparel or Accessories on any of the three games going to be available Online?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
I can't exactly go to these game conventions and get it there smiley: sad

And I always love buying apparel (Minecraft and Dota 2)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 31, 2014, 4:10:20 PM
As I understand it there is no plan for something like this.

Taking a completly irrelavant discussion with Amplimath - I asked him whether there will be hero dlc packs for dungeon of the Endless - his comment was that they don't want the company to turn into a money grabbing thing. They want to concentrate on making quality games that people will enjoy, and do not wish to get drawn into the whole other thing of making extra money. We hadn't talked about apparel, but I would assume that his initial reaction would be similar.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 31, 2014, 4:16:31 PM
melkathi wrote:
As I understand it there is no plan for something like this.

Taking a completly irrelavant discussion with Amplimath - I asked him whether there will be hero dlc packs for dungeon of the Endless - his comment was that they don't want the company to turn into a money grabbing thing. They want to concentrate on making quality games that people will enjoy, and do not wish to get drawn into the whole other thing of making extra money. We hadn't talked about apparel, but I would assume that his initial reaction would be similar.

Apparel si something completely different. DLC is intended for them to generate capitol but that's about it. Apparel is like the swag from the cons, and we could use it in our everyday life. Clothing for us, money for them, exposure for everyone.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 5:54:55 AM
Now I have the two missing Adwards.

Thank you very much for the fast help.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment