Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Starpoint Gemini 2 - coming out today

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 26, 2014, 2:14:10 PM
So the day has come, Starpoint Gemini 2 is finished and ready for todays release.

Called by many players "a spiritual successor to Freelancer", Starpoint Gemini II is an action space-sim combined with diverse RPG elements.

Control various space ships, ranging from small and agile gunships to lumbering, but deadly carriers. Explore, trade, and research in a star system no longer hindered by loading points. The entire Gemini star system is now one giant area thanks to the implemented streaming technology. Gain experience and upgrade your skills to change the tide of even the fiercest space battles.

Choose your side...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/

0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 26, 2014, 4:39:44 PM
I should have got it while it was 15 bucks, I now have higher priority games other than SPG2 on my wishlist, so hopefully i get around to picking it up sooner than later. Heard great things though.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 27, 2014, 2:15:45 AM
Looked interesting until I saw actual gameplay. Lost me right then and there..
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 1, 2014, 2:55:16 AM
Mansen wrote:
I bought the Early Access and I'm honestly not too impressed - I don't really like the "link up planets to make them grow" system. It becomes incredibly involved once you reach the higher tiers. Too much for my tastes.

You are thinking of the wrong game, good sir. That sounds like Star Ruler 2.

This is a space RPG. I, for one, REALLY like it. It's like an EVE Offline, only better.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 1, 2014, 11:34:02 AM
Oh! You're completely right, Devil. Hah - You know you're getting too old when you mix up game titles. smiley: sweat
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment