Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

eXplorminate.com giveaway.. come inside and check it out.. (admin approved)

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 12:26:28 PM
Greetings and Salutations ladies and gents. Devildog and I started a website called eXplorminate.com a couple of months ago. A few more 4x gamers joined us, and we created a steam group by the same name. We are a bunch of 4x fans enjoying the 2nd golden age of 4x games.

To the point - We are trying to get "out there" so we are running a promotion for a sweepstakes/raffle/giveaway.. call it what you will

It's for up to 3 copies of CIV:BE. On our site we have a thread, and we ask that you like us on Facebook, our steam group (same name) twitter, and then post in the comments section of the announcement on our site. If you refer someone as well, you get an extra entrée in the promotion. Just make sure they refer to you. Please use your S/N so we know who you are. The drawing will close sunday night, and the name will be chosen on Monday. You'll have 2 days to get back to us or check to see if you won. We will also be giving away a copy of XCOM:EU to a lucky person.

There is no commitment. We will not bug you, or ask anything of you. On our site we have article written by us and fellow 4x fans. 4x news, previews, reviews, LP's, op-ed pieces, and webcasts (coming soon). We use a a steam group as our forum. We have several developers there as well.

Thank you, and good luck. Anyone who wants a copy, if free to enter (admin/mods too).

Thank you..
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 12:53:19 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Did I post it twice? Sorry.

It's alright: we deleted the other thread, which you posted in the wrong section as well. :x

Anyway, good luck to everyone for the giveaway!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 12:56:54 PM
Thanks Steph. I posted it once, but then I edited it a bit and I guess it created a new thread. Sorry.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 1:41:08 PM
Excellent, and thank you! I enjoyed your site btw, when DevilDog just announced it a while ago. And besides, any additional publicity for Amplitude will help our favourite studio grow!

I will do what I can to promote your site. Good luck!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 1:49:56 PM
Thank you. It's your site too. If you have it in you, and you want to write a good piece about a game, do it. As long as it fits in the 4x genre, and it's good. Bring it to us, we'll work some editing magic on it and you could appear online as an author.

smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 25, 2014, 2:26:49 PM
Nasarog wrote:
The spambots pushed this to page 2. smiley: frown

Those nasty spambots - I missed the thread completely. smiley: frown

Edit: Be sure to post this on the 2K forums and the Steam Beyond Earth forums too. Great way to pull in more participants. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 25, 2014, 3:57:01 PM
Mansen wrote:
Those nasty spambots - I missed the thread completely. smiley: frown

Edit: Be sure to post this on the 2K forums and the Steam Beyond Earth forums too. Great way to pull in more participants. smiley: smile
I asked there, but haven't gotten a response. I posted it on civfanatics and it's doing it's job. The admin there put it in the announcements. Nice guys.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment