Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Created an Video Edit /w Song from Warframe play

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 10:18:33 AM
I did this video to learn new video editor software, it was long journey with my new video editor but it paid off. I thought that this would not be the version i want to submit, but add something else. But eventually i realized that would have me made it from scratch almost. It was my first video with editing done by Powerdirector and it feels like really good software but i did fully understand it, future videos will be way better i think (gotta try machinima). I was also unsure what song to use and before my video could not get released because it identified the music so i picked one that i thought would not be recognized and i was right smiley: smile So i guess i have nothing else to say but enjoy and please give me honest feedback! smiley: smile

Used Fraps to capture and Cyberlink Powerdirector 11 to edit. Used only one 12minute clip from one run in this edit, was kind of challenge set by me to only use one clip and then make it work with the music.

There are also some other cool videos (battlesequences from anime/cgi movies and other things) i have uploaded if you want to check out smiley: smile If you have any questions, just ask away smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 12, 2013, 5:31:33 AM
I am going to try to do an video about Endless Space battles. Let's see how that turns out smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 24, 2016, 11:40:28 AM

Wow, some nostalgia hit me when i noticed that i had posted this one (just got into new forums and all that, still exploring everything) :)

Time is sure flown by :D I do not even think that Warframe looks remotely like that :P

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 24, 2016, 5:50:52 PM

Nice video, love the song. ^^

What's the name of the song, btw ? Any link to where I can find it on YouTube ?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 25, 2016, 11:12:48 AM
icarus86 wrote:

Nice video, love the song. ^^

What's the name of the song, btw ? Any link to where I can find it on YouTube ?

Thanks alot! The name of the song is Sq!!dFAC3 - Ghadius (Scary Monsters Mix.) and you can find it from that hyperlink :)

Now i am thinking about doing an Song Synced to game thing to Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless smashed together :D

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment