Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Christmas soon...

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 12, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
As the title says, it's christmas soon.

And I come from a family who at least celebrates it by sharing gifts with one another.

And then to the conundrum, what should I get for my brother?

He's as much of a gamer as me - so it feels like it shouldn't be that difficult

but all my ideas feel boring. - and okey, I don't consider myself having any ideas so not very strange.

Anyone have a generally great idea for a gift they'd like to share?

- the idea, not the gift.

* Well no matter, I came up with something.*

but on another note... what do you do for X-mas?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 13, 2014, 3:34:49 PM
Gaming equipment from Razer... they sell everything from Keyboards to Headphones Laptops to Mouse Pads

I bought the Razer Kraken Pro neon headset with mic and custom color(yellow) I give it a 91/100(one year warranty included) (it was about 90 Us dollars(or 680 Swedish Krona) before taxes) but if you buy it in its default color (Green) without a mic it would be 40 dollars or so less and there is actually a sale going on with some of there headsets so there 10 - 30 dollars less(75.5 - 226.5 Swedish Krona)

free shipping for orders over $60 (453 Swedish Krona)

http://www.razerzone.com/store/gaming-audio

some of the stuff is kinda expensive but it works...I rest my case

http://www.razerzone.com/

but if you have a price range from 20 - 40(151 - 302 SK) this might not be for you...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 13, 2014, 5:39:39 PM
Personally I'd suggest you stay a LONG, LONG way from any thing with a "gamer" tag on it. Logitech, Razer and so on and so forth. Especially with hardware that has so many other, better competitors. Like headphones - A pair of Sennheiser headphones (for gaming, not studio use) of the same price will last you a lot longer.

Razer also stopped using quality mechanical keys and are now using their own cheap, chinese knockoffs (as they are so popularly called). I'd wait a few years with those until the first ones start breaking to compare their lifetime expectancy to those of the cherry keys from Germany.

You could give him a kickstarter pledge? It's creative and arguably more personal than a gift card - Of course he'd have to express some kind of interest in the genre or developer (and there's always the risk of the project imploding of course. Apply common sense to the people selling their product to you)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment