Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Wishing..

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 24, 2014, 5:08:34 PM
I'm not one to write, especially in forums, just wanted to say I bought your games so far and loved it.

Just hope you improve the multiplayer in the future and to continue to support this community that

smiley: smile grows wishing everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 24, 2014, 5:13:48 PM
And you write this in the Off Topic forum? This is not off topic at all!

Happy Holidays Spyder, and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 27, 2014, 12:43:38 PM
off-topic... hah ok so lets build on this, i wish for a game... something where its just like minded individuals to share what they wish for.

I wish for a new reason to exist, seems anymore i see the world for a chaotic mess with no plan on making a name for myself. Also for being off-topic, Care for any of the developers to chime in... im absolutely facinated with coding or Computer Science, programing.

And if so would they have any reliable source on subject matter to learn the skills without taking college courses?

Are there any decent DIY methods to learn as a practice drill so get comfortable fiddling around with the language?

I look at Gaming any more as a hobby, my passion i think lies in creation.

Idk if any of them ever gamed or even built mods for other games to get a portfolio, which i suppose its not important due to Amplitude studios being a self-published company.

Shessh sure do ramble alot, well most of my day is isolated with yes, driving and it is my livelyhood, yet in no my Yearning for creative outflows.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment