Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How many will call in sick on may 15th at Amplitude?

0-10%
11-30%
31-50%
51-70%
71-90%
91-100%
Only the executives...
They dont have to call in sick cause the CEO will approve
They quit instead... This is so serious it will take atleast a year to complete uninterupted
Alder and Znork are mean for giving the devs ideas...
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 21, 2012, 3:41:59 PM
Smight wrote:
After playing open beta, I can only say, nothing special is happening on may 15th.

qfe that was a disapointment
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 21, 2012, 3:16:47 PM
Smight wrote:
After playing open beta, I can only say, nothing special is happening on may 15th.

+1

Just tried it out in the open beta and I gotta say I am far from impressed, plus this whole "kind of MMO" feel is not as good as it sounds IMO; far from it in fact. Will play a little more and decide by Monday if I preorder or pass on it.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 4:30:43 AM
Justice wrote:
No no no. That one says you are mean "for giving the Devs ideas". I'm looking for the one which categorically states you are mean :-)

Yeah but thats just like the tip of the iceberg isnt it. You do know better after all. So its the closest to the truth and has to be since this topic is revolving around thing. To discuss my and znorks overall meaness means we need to have a new topic as that would be off topic in here you see.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 7:52:37 PM
No no no. That one says you are mean "for giving the Devs ideas". I'm looking for the one which categorically states you are mean :-)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 7:45:14 PM
Justice wrote:
Where is the "Alder and Znork are mean." option?

At the bottom... it sofar has 45% of the votes..
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 6:51:42 PM
From name of the topic at first I thought, that 15th of May is a big holiday in France. Went to the wiki - found nothing. Only then I understand, that you talked about Diablo 3. Never like this game very much.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 18, 2012, 7:31:10 PM
Topic says it all and the vote is on.

How many will call in sick on may 15th at Amplitude? Let's start a poll.

P.S. If you have to ask why then use the last option D.S
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 1:01:55 PM
yes but we are just fans so we can just enjoy ouerself and play together but we need to watch for dev member to makek shure they dont skimp on work. (like im gona do) ps alder dont tell my bosssmiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 11:41:26 AM
Alderbranch wrote:
No, absolutly not... *whispers* Don't give them any more ideas...

That's a real shame! I was hoping to have played this 'non-existent' game mode with some of the like minded people on this forum. Perhaps... if this is implimented in the future by Blizzard... someone might PM me if they are keen?

At least now that the lack of functionality has been confirmed by our resident community champion the Devs will have peace of mind to ignore this date and work on!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 6:21:26 AM
Shhhhhh !

You know those people work in the gaming industry... smiley: smile

Alderbranch wrote:
Ninja poster... well you just got punished too by the p1nk1f13r!!!!111!!!! smiley: smile

0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 3:58:06 AM
znork wrote:
i see no pole! where are the choice you slow poster

Ninja poster... well you just got punished too by the p1nk1f13r!!!!111!!!! smiley: smile

Boygor wrote:
OT - does D3 have online co-op?

0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 18, 2012, 9:23:37 PM
Raptor wrote:
D3 or there's some other reason for calling sick? smiley: confused Just saw the P.S., in case it's because of D3 I voted 0%, to hell with D3 I want ES smiley: smile

smiley: biggrin

OT - does D3 have online co-op?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 18, 2012, 7:45:37 PM
D3 or there's some other reason for calling sick? smiley: confused Just saw the P.S., in case it's because of D3 I voted 0%, to hell with D3 I want ES smiley: smile

znork wrote:
where are the choice you slow poster

smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment