Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My first time getting this particular sickness......

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 10, 2013, 4:24:56 PM
So last night on 01/09/13, I got extremely exhausted and my neck and upper torso began to burn. I thought I was going to have a heart attack(no I am not obese smiley: stickouttongue) and was about to call 911. Thankfully, my parents had just gotten home and I explained what was going on with myself. I had indigestion. It sucked and I had to stop playing ES because the pain was so bad. Have you ever had indigestion? If so, what were your thoughts on what was going on and how did you react.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 10, 2013, 9:06:35 PM
I've had it, usually while swimming though so I just kept going because I assumed I was just hitting the wall. Didn't even stop to consider a heart attack at my age and fitness, its possible but unlikely.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 11, 2013, 5:04:22 AM
Well, several times. But with having had an antibiotics therapy for a whole year at the age of 2, my digestive system is anything but failsafe, anyway. smiley: biggrin

What helps a lot, at least for me, is just putting a hot-water bottle on my stomach. Or just not to eat a few things that have proven to be problematic. Once you've found those out, you can avoid this particular problem.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 11, 2013, 5:59:25 PM
My nan does that, she can't eat pastries or tomatoes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 9:51:01 PM
I remember being pretty frightened the first time I had bad indigestion/heartburn, but I don't really get it that often. It is fairly common and is nothing to worry about, but that doesn't mean it can't cause damage over the long-term. You'll want to limit whatever foods/drinks/behaviors that trigger it, and treat it if it persists.

Helpful : http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/guide/common-causes-acid-reflux-disease
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 11, 2013, 4:45:46 PM
i got IBs and get this with it feels like some one has strapped your chest with a giant metal band i would recomend some rennies plenty of hot drinks tea/hot chocolate oh and hot water bottle or one of those heat up bean bags helps releave the pain a lot
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 13, 2013, 1:17:21 PM
It can make our body immune system weak and can cause other respective disease as well.Anyhow thanks for some good stuff.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 31, 2014, 8:23:28 PM
Looks fine to me, so far. Might gather my friends and go and watch it with them
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment