Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Good evening !

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 8:35:34 PM
Hello everyone !

My name is AxHell and I just got into Endless Legend, yesterday in fact. I saw a lot of good scores on reviews, friends told me to buy it, I like Civilization, it was on sell on Steam, bought it and now I'm enjoying it !

I'm not very good at this kind of game but I'm having fun and the tutorial was easy to understand.

So about me : I'm French, 21 years old, student in tourism. I love playing video games, I'm a big RPG fan with my favourite game being the entire Shin Megami Tensei Serie.

I also enjoy strategy game, fighting, point and click, platformers and puzzle-games.

I also like drawing, reading, listening to music, strawberries (best fruit ever), pizzas...

And that sums it up I think.

I hope we will all get along ! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 5:25:03 PM
Welcome, AxHell!

You should try Age of Wonders III too, it's a great game smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 5:45:24 PM
Thank you Estus *Drinks you*

I was interested in AOW 3 but I heard it was pretty weak compared to Beyond Earth and Endless Legend.

But I got the first one for free on Good old Games so I will try this one !
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 9:07:20 PM
Welcome to the forums AxHell, please enjoy your time here and have fun playing the games! Also, don't forget to vote in the G2G votes focused on improving everyone's enjoyment of Endless Legend.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 9:15:31 PM
Thank you Adventurer_Blitz

I just bought Dungeon of the Endless. It looks hard, in a fair way, but very interesting ! And I voted in the G2G votes ! smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 3:20:52 AM
AxHell wrote:
Thank you Estus *Drinks you*

I was interested in AOW 3 but I heard it was pretty weak compared to Beyond Earth and Endless Legend.

But I got the first one for free on Good old Games so I will try this one !

I personnally hated Beyond Earth... There are some new little things that I liked, but after a few hours of gameplay I just wanted to go back to Civilization V. About AoW3 and EL, the combat system of the Age of Wonders it's way better, but I still like the city management from Endless Legend.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment