Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Steam Winter Sale 2014

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 6:22:13 PM
So, how much money did you guys throw at Gaben this year?

I only bought 2 games. Endless Legend(out of respect) and Football Manager 2015(hoping that it was somewhat close to FM2012).

And probably these are one of the few games I actually bought in 2014. Maybe I'm missing 1 or 2 but really I stopped buying ridiculous amount of games every year. And I definitely don't buy packs/bundles anymore. This is probably because I already almost have every game I could possibly want to play and I also seriously don't like having 1000 games on my account but not playing a vast majority of it smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 7:08:20 PM
Bought a few little games I wanted that were priced below 3 euros each. So I think I spend about 20~25? I intentionally forget. Only bought them beacause I was actually interested. Didn't buy any "big" games regardless of how low the price.

Way too many games in my backlog.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 10:02:52 PM
I... intended to buy none, and ended up with a bunch. I don't regret it though.

Endless Legend , to start with. I really like it too smiley: wink and then...

Awesomenauts

Words for Evil

Brothers - a tale of two sons

SpaceChem

Reus

Hexacells infinite

and some game called Nihilumbra.

it amounted to something near 32 Euro. argh! Why did I have to calculate it? hm, well Endless legend was about 20 Euro ... so in the end it's not that bad I guess.

and I still don't regret it. So I'll just have to not buy any games for a while. (and good luck with that me. see how well it worked out last time?)

anyway, a lot of puzzle games - I like those. and Awesomenauts... ha ha ha, that song... just. wonderful in a really childish way.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 1:37:02 PM
I bought...

[LIST=1]
  • Banished
  • Risk of Rain
  • Shovel Knight
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Geometry Wars
  • Oblivion GOTY edition Deluxe

• [/LIST]

$44.19 Total
    0Send private message
    10 years ago
    Jan 5, 2015, 4:02:36 PM
    I haven't been playing much lately, so I "only" bought The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Five Nights at Freddy's. But I received The Wolf Among Us and Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (yeah, really) as gifts. smiley: biggrin
    0Send private message
    10 years ago
    Jan 5, 2015, 6:38:32 PM
    Didn't buy a thing - Been so busy with exams and games I bought earlier in the year that I didn't get around to even look at the Steam sales. Well except for one hilarious email I got - Sadly Valve shut down the store page before I could get it. smiley: stickouttongue

0Send private message
    10 years ago
    Jan 5, 2015, 6:53:58 PM
    So I bought :

-The walking Dead Season 2

-Endless Legends and Dungeon of the Endless

-Total War Medieval 2

-Dungeon Defenders

-Contrast

And a friend gifted to me the Might and Magic Franchise pack even if I already bought Clas of Heroes before.

I bought him COH which was at 3.73 and I told him "So buy me something that costs the same price okay ?" and that bastard didn't listen to me...I love him
    0Send private message
    10 years ago
    Jan 9, 2015, 10:12:07 PM
    I spent something about 45 dollars.

I bought Age of Wonders III + Golden Realms Expansion, Prison Architect, Deadlight, Goat Simulator (I still don't know why I've bought this), Burnout: Paradise, Batman: Arkham Origins, The Guild II: Renaissance, Payday 2 and a bunch of DLCs.
    0Send private message
    10 years ago
    Jan 13, 2015, 4:55:29 PM
    My biggest purchase was almost all the DLC for Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4.
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment