Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Amplitude, just take my money !

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Feb 26, 2015, 1:25:27 PM
I discovered after having bought the steam version of the games for some time, that the physical ones had exclusive "physical" content ! smiley: cool

So I just bought them a second time.

I obviously needed the stickers ! And the Soundtrack disc !

(I bought a physical copy of Endless Legend for the Artbook too)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 5, 2015, 9:06:17 PM
Where did you find these?

Did you buy them online or at a game store?

Cause I would like to buy them too...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 6, 2015, 2:07:49 PM
Game store. But I live in France, so as Amplitude is a french team, I think it is easier to find them.

Don't know about USA. Sorry.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 8, 2015, 7:16:59 AM
How unfortunate, I don't think they exist over here as our gamestores sell almost exclusively console games rather than PC - unless it's a special edition with art/figurines inside.

Not owning any consoles, I continue purchasing online.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 26, 2015, 7:39:49 PM
I can't blame him as I'd love to support this company too as they're so awesome! I was watching a youtube vid where the guy mentioned how awesome the Devs here are and it got me to play Endless Legend on Free Weekend. Looks like I'm gonna be buying it on payday in two days smiley: biggrin

https://youtu.be/jErUi3DyQxg

I admit when I played it, I ended up Fing up by not having units stationed in my nations when I played Necrophages, which was a problem considering I was starting wars and people started taking over my near-defenceless nations smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 5, 2015, 8:17:02 AM
The_Ageless_Scholar wrote:
I'd throw even more money if they write books about the lore I mean seriously its Grade-A material right there

If anyone at Amplitude needs some inspiration, I'm sure they could ask people like Kerberos for a .pdf copy of their lore book. It's some heavy duty reading with lots of pretty illustrations. smiley: redface
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment