Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Would anyone else like to see an RTS from Amplitude Studios?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 6, 2015, 2:28:52 PM
I personally would love to see a fantasy RTS that is based in the EL universe. I feel they would do a great job on it based on their history with all their past titles and would please people who like fantasy RTS games. Of course even if this was going to happen, who knows, it would not be anytime soon. Would anyone else like to see this? smiley: ohh
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 8:51:14 AM
I'd prefer a City Builder personally - But that's probably because every time I play an RTS I end up treating it as a city builder anyway.

I had the prettiest Roman cities ever seen in Age of Empires smiley: redface
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 10:33:21 AM
Sorry for you guys but I'd rather see a RPG game smiley: stickouttongue

Imagine, playing create your character and choose between playing a Broken Lord, a Wild Walker, a Vaulter... Would be amazing ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 12:01:51 PM
No........

I'd rather see a Fighting Game !!!!

0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 1:00:27 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
Sorry for you guys but I'd rather see a RPG game smiley: stickouttongue

Imagine, playing create your character and choose between playing a Broken Lord, a Wild Walker, a Vaulter... Would be amazing ^^

Icomano wrote:
Oh yes a RPG like Divinity Original Sin in the Amplitude universe smiley: biggrin

I agree 100%. An Endless Space/Legend RPG would be awesome. Although I'd like to Point out that I'd prefer it to be an isometric, prerendered RPG like Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment or Shadowrun Returns rather than, say, Skyrim, since I don't think that a game in the style of the last Elder Scrolls would do smiley: amplitude Amplitude's beautiful art justice.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 5:15:10 PM
No thank you. I'd rather see Endless Space 2 with everything they've learned from EL and DotE incorporated and significantly improved on.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 8, 2015, 2:31:59 AM
Nasarog wrote:
No thank you. I'd rather see Endless Space 2 with everything they've learned from EL and DotE incorporated and significantly improved on.

I agree. It would be amazing to play a revamped ES. There are so many things they could do for it smiley: cool

0Send private message
9 years ago
May 12, 2015, 1:36:20 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
I agree. It would be amazing to play a revamped ES. There are so many things they could do for it smiley: cool

Oh wow.... now imagine a different combat viewer.. something similar to what Stardock has but with AMPLITUDES art assets and eye for the dramatic lens flare... A ground invasion viewer as well... then add the developments (story-wise) from DotE and EL... and go to town..

Make it a true sequel, not a 1.5 version.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment