Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Some of Us Have Been Registered for 3 Years Now!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 9, 2015, 10:43:17 AM
Rudest wrote:
Oh wow >.> Didn't realize.

Stop making such great games so I can leave! smiley: mad

xD

I don't post much here, but I joined in 2012 too. I lurked for a long time too !
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 26, 2015, 2:27:39 PM
I was so deep into MMOs by the time ES released that I never even skimmed the market for other games (who has the time really?). It was my wife who took advantage of a local gamestore offer (buy 1 game, take 3 home) and asked me to "fill" the bundle with a choice of my own. Even after that purchase the box was sitting under my desk for a couple months lol.

Ever since I gotta fight hard not to turn into a fanboy smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 26, 2015, 4:56:16 PM
It doesn't seem like that long since Endless Space was released. Still a gem smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 5:48:06 PM
Yeah it will be 3 years for me, Endless Space got me here, though I've never posted before now, and the Endless Legend kept me here, though I admit with all the games I am playing I just powered up Endless Legend for the first time today. smiley: smile But I am looking forward to playing more of it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 5, 2015, 1:52:59 AM
I was watching TotalBiscuit about this game before that I was looking to vent my megalomania 3smiley: smile

Explains why I was absent from the forums for 2 years
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 4, 2015, 7:08:23 PM
I learned of Endless Space from Spacesector and joined a few months after the game came out I believe.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 3, 2015, 10:12:40 PM
I used to run a pirate copy of smiley: endlessspace at the time it was released. The game was so good that I decided to buy legit copy of EL + ES + DotE and register here ^^

A bit late IMO :/ I wish I had join this community sooner smiley: amplitudesmiley: approval

Mea culpa.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2015, 3:44:03 AM
There's 20 of us that signed up 3 years ago to the day a couple days ago! Happy third forum birthday to those of us that came in at the very beginning. Endless Space put you all on the map, but Endless Legend will put you all in the history books.

Love you guys!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 6, 2015, 12:21:23 AM
Oh wow >.> Didn't realize.

Stop making such great games so I can leave! smiley: mad
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2015, 3:14:01 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
Three years already? Wow. smiley: biggrin

Thanks everyone for sticking with us and being super nice and helpful.

Don't thank us , we have to thank you guys (Amplitude ) for being such an awesome company that listen to your costumers , update games 3 years old and always try to do best for the release of a quality product in the end . smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2015, 1:51:20 PM
Yeah, we need 4+ years achievements in due time. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2015, 9:25:49 AM
Three years already? Wow. smiley: biggrin

Thanks everyone for sticking with us and being super nice and helpful.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment