Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rate The Song Above

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 30, 2014, 2:39:10 PM
7.5/10

Good song great for driving and a remix version would even be fitting in a club.

Good i love this Series and the Soundtrack so much:

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 5, 2014, 9:48:39 PM
Sometimes I really love Linkin Park. And sometimes I'm just indifferent or think that they could've done way better. I don't find this track interesting so that's a 4 out of 10

Here's a remix of a certain boss battle theme. I used to hate the Nightmare, now he's a nostalgia pill for me. And tbh, I probably wouldn't like this remix all that much if I didn't know what it represents

So here's hoping you played Metroid Fusion smiley: wink

0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 23, 2014, 3:27:19 PM
As it is a bgm for a game, I'll give it a 7. If I'd recognize it only as music, a lower score would be inevitable.

And no, I didn't play metroid fusion smiley: stickouttongue

0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 23, 2014, 7:18:09 PM
That's totally not the kind of music I like. But I'm still willing to give it a 6 out of 10 because I like the vocalist :3 And because I think that if I were more into this kind of music I'd appreciate this track a lot more.

My turn. Something quite long, very calm and really relaxing:

adder wrote:
And no, I didn't play metroid fusion smiley: stickouttongue

You should! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 28, 2014, 5:52:19 PM
Okay this is the most abused Song in the History of Youtube and TV...even Lord of the Rings abused it with "Requiem for a Tower"

But Still 10/10

SO do you guys know Malukah? She started with Cover songs from the Skyrim Soundtrack and became so popular that Beth themselfes asked her to contribute to the The Elder Scrolls Online Soundtrack.

Here a Mass Effect Song from her:

0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 29, 2014, 2:47:02 PM
Wow, that was purely amazing. 8 out of 10! Thank you for showing me this!

It also reminds me how disappointing ME3 was smiley: cry

Ok, let's post something from one of my favorite games of all times. This upload is not of the highest quality but it'll do:

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 2:22:29 AM
Iommi album. I just discovered this. OMFG, I haven't heard a solid album like this in a good long while. I can't even pick a favorite song.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 8:29:32 PM
Guys, you're supposed to rate the song that the previous user posted, not your own :P

And you're supposed to only post yours once you rated someone else's.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 9:17:58 PM
No worries, I'll rate em both. smiley: biggrin

9/10 for yours PAN. Epic.

It seems like I like MC less every day, but +4 for good animation and +3 for coldplay tune, so 7/10

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 16, 2014, 1:33:38 PM
there's definitely a decent melody in this one, but it did not manage to convince me. 5,4/10

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 24, 2014, 11:33:05 PM
Some pretty good instrumentals, but something about the guy's voice rubs me the wrong way. Maybe just because I dislike monotonous singers.

And now I've really gotten into songs that have small choirs as backup vocals and/or choruses.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 5:16:05 PM
Being an old metal fan I'm going to be a bit critical and give it a 6 out of 10. It's ok but doesn't have any special going for it, any interesting ideas behind the track's composition, it's just a nice but forgettable song.

Ok, my turn! smiley: twisted

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 10:39:17 PM
PANCZASU wrote:
Being an old metal fan I'm going to be a bit critical and give it a 6 out of 10. It's ok but doesn't have any special going for it, any interesting ideas behind the track's composition, it's just a nice but forgettable song.

Ok, my turn! smiley: twisted

[/CENTER]

I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath.

I have a mix with only Ozzy and Sabbath (ozzy year) songs on it, as well as Sabbath of all years.

Back to my song.. Billy Idol... he sings on this Iommi song.. yea, Iommi wrote all the music for an album over 6 years and had different leads sing. Great album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iommi_(album)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 10:53:37 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath.

I have a mix with only Ozzy and Sabbath (ozzy year) songs on it, as well as Sabbath of all years.

Back to my song.. Billy Idol... he sings on this Iommi song.. yea, Iommi wrote all the music for an album over 6 years and had different leads sing. Great album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iommi_(album)

I listened to the "into the night" I believe and although a little bit too slow at the begging I really enjoyed it. I think I may explore this artist later ^^ 8/10

My turn then:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment