Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Any news for Korean language suppport???

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 5:54:42 AM
Hello amplitude. im a big fan of endless series from Korea smiley: smile

i heard that well hav korean language support someday soon and i just wanna know when il will be done if possible.

itll be very pleased if we can play this aswome game in our language cuz we used to hav unofficial language support before shadows expansion

but it seems like not working anymore after few updates. anyway, if possible, we all will be very pleased to know any news or even ETA for the future update about Korean language support smiley: smile (sry for my bad english :/)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 8:25:57 AM
ooniemme.kr wrote:
Hello amplitude. im a big fan of endless series from Korea smiley: smile

i heard that well hav korean language support someday soon and i just wanna know when il will be done if possible.

itll be very pleased if we can play this aswome game in our language cuz we used to hav unofficial language support before shadows expansion

but it seems like not working anymore after few updates. anyway, if possible, we all will be very pleased to know any news or even ETA for the future update about Korean language support smiley: smile (sry for my bad english :/)

Indeed, so far the Korean language was supported by the community. They did release the Forgotten intro in Korean recently: http://team-sm.tistory.com/66, but it is entirely up to them to decide if they want to continue with the Shadows expansion.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment