Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sup guys

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jul 1, 2015, 7:58:24 PM
Hello everyone! I just launched Endless Legend and decided to check out the community before I started playing. I've never played any kind of turn based strategy game before, so I assume there will be a somewhat steep learning curve for me. I'll try to be as active as I can in the meantime!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 1, 2015, 10:16:23 PM
Good luck! Don't forget to check out the tutorial, it should explain the basics of the game quite well.

If you've played absolutely nothing like EL in the past then yes, it's gonna be one nasty time you're gonna have at start and unless you're an extremely fast learner, you will suffer a bunch of bitter defeats at first. Fear not though - we've all been there at some point and you can learn quickly if you practice smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 5, 2015, 12:48:52 PM
Hey ! Endless Legend is a good choice for getting started with the 4X franchise because it is one of the best released this year smiley: smile

And as said Panczasu, you will have nasty time to learn smiley: stickouttongue

If you have any questions, dont hesitate, we will help you as best as we can smiley: wink

Enjoy !
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 7, 2015, 2:38:55 PM
I'll just use this topic to make a test post since I just registered and can't seem to figure out what the amplitude forum badge thing is that I got from buying the Crystal pack of Dungeon of the Endless.

So... hello everyone =)
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment