Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

I wish to learn about the Endless series story

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Feb 13, 2016, 5:41:14 AM
Hey, I'm kinda new to the endless series and am currently enjoying Endless legend greatly, I'm quite interested in finding out about the story but I've began to realise that the other endless games actually link up, I would personally love to go and find out the lore through the other games but due to money and me personally not one to enjoy Dungeon of the endless gameplay, It is near impossible for me to do this. If anyone has some threads for me to go to and read or even some theories/videos that would be great!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 13, 2016, 9:26:27 AM
I've made this thread to discuss EL theories:

/#/endless-legend/forum/5-general/thread/2852-timeline-surrounding-endless-legend-an-attempt

There is also this for a history of the Endless:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13132-the-universe

As for Dungeon of the Endless, you can read character interactions here:

http://dungeon-of-the-endless.wikia.com/wiki/Events
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 18, 2016, 9:42:53 AM
Amplitude should do a Lore book like Kerberos did for their SOTSVerse *wink wink*

(That thing is a beast - over a hundred pages of hardcover loving)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 18, 2016, 10:12:24 AM
Well, we do have an artbook in the works that includes lore tidbits... smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 18, 2016, 10:18:56 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:
Well, we do have an artbook in the works that includes lore tidbits... smiley: smile

After it's done, I'll pay you a visit with my EL DVD case to get it signed and grab a copy of the book ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 22, 2016, 9:37:15 AM
My pleasure! Knowing you guys like this kind of stuff will no doubt help motivate Slowhands to give us some more... smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment