Yes, but only if it was art from Endless Legend
Yes, but only if it was art from Endless Space
Yes, but only if it was art from Dungeon of the Endless
No
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Mar 23, 2016, 2:37:19 PM
I love the artstyle (of all 3 endless games) and would absolutely love to buy an artbook including the concept and in-game art, especially if it included text about the worlds, factions, and characters. Please please PLEASE put out an artbook!! Anyone else interested in this?
0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 24, 2016, 7:51:27 AM
AFAIK, they're already working on it. Wasn't that one of the G2G prizes for the community ?
0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 24, 2016, 3:48:18 PM
There's indeed an artbook we're working on (for Endless Legend, and Dungeon of the Endless): the community unlocked it during the Steam free weekend event. smiley: smile Unfortunately, both have been delayed a little because we're currently very busy with other tasks. We haven't forgotten though, and I'm still hoping we'll be able to release the digital version soon.

For your information, there's already an Endless Space artbook available in your game folder if you have it installed on Steam (it's located here: Steam > Steamapps > Common > Endless Space > Artbook).
0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 24, 2016, 6:15:13 PM
No worries - The one Kerberos did was delayed for over a year, if not two. Patience is a virtue smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment