Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Thank you, Saylawl!

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 30, 2015, 8:51:13 AM
Good luck, Saylawl! You've always been extremely helpful, patient and kind. smiley: wink
0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 28, 2016, 8:24:43 AM
Very nice to hear! Congratulations!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 9, 2016, 5:04:19 PM
Bonne chance!

I'll catch you on Steam at some point so we can chat! smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 8, 2016, 10:37:08 AM
Congrats! ^^
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 8, 2016, 8:54:59 AM
Congratulations man, best of luck with the challenges ahead! smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 7, 2016, 10:25:13 PM
Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well!

I simply wanted to give some news about my situation. I've finally found a new job, I'm the new community dude for Prestashop.com (software for the e-commerce). Huge community, something like 1 million people around the world. It's going to be a good challenge! smiley: wink

Again, I'd like to thank you for all the good memories! If you guys want to contact me, you can add me in your friendlist on Steam (nickname: Saylawl) or on Twitter @Saylawl.

@uqcu: Thanks a lot for your comment! smiley: approval

Cheerios,

Saylawl

PS: I'll definitely come back in the gaming industry one day! o/
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 2, 2015, 11:17:15 AM
DevildogFF thank you for making this topic and letting us know! I usually don't use twitter, so I didn't knew about that.

As for you Saylawl, I'm very sad that you're leaving. You definitely were one of the icons of Amplitude for me and a great one at that. I'm even more sad seeing that you've actually linked to my post from steam forums. When I saw this topic here (about you leaving Amplitude) I thought about linking to the same topic from steam forum, to commemorate your great work and commitment. I didn't even knew that it was that important for you to mention it here on your own. I hope that Amplitude will be able to find a worthy of you replacement, because you truly made them look good!

I hope you'll still be around with us here from time to time and if you want, you can add my steam account (yuenke) to your friends. I definitely wouldn't want to pass on having you on my friends list and surely I don't want to miss you. smiley: smile

By the way, what are your plans for future? Where will you work now, if I may ask?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 19, 2015, 2:04:47 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Here we go, I've made this story for you guys, I really hope that you will envoy it! smiley: approval I think that you might now several elements tho...

I, the unidentified lawl dude, appeared on Auriga in July 2014. I have to admit that the landing was brutal, my ship was being attacked by a random satellite. Hopefully, I tweeted my location with the #DotE and few people came to help me. I'll never forget the first creature that I've seen. It was a weird pug with a huge hammer (hopefully, this pug wasn't aggressive toward me). The evacuation Team (Dev Team) hacked the system of the Dungeon and I finally reached the surface after finishing only one floor. And then I discovered a new planet, Auriga. This universe was totally unknown for me, no notion what the Dust really represents, I had only notions of what is Craver or a Sophon.

During my trip, I've met a lot of people. Few of them were able to control the Major Factions, I was discussing with them a lot in order to know what I should do in order to survive on Auriga, but also what should we improve on this planet. I have reported those precious information to the Endless, the awesome dudes who created this universe. It was fantastic, those guys were incredible and all together are, by far, one of the best community I've ever seen.

On this planet, I have discovered my own tech tree named "Community Developer". It was composed of 3 different paths: "Social Media"smiley: fids, "Forums scanning"smiley: detection and "How to deal with spammers" smiley: warning

• Social Media: it allows me to expand the Amplitude Studios' main city and communicate more information about which tech will be available in the G2G market.

• Forums scanning: it allows me, with the help of the governors (technical team) to support as much as possible the industrysmiley: industry and sciencesmiley: science issues.

• How to deal with spammers: the final unlock of this tree was a special deadly weapon, the "Ban Hammer" which was quite powerful +9000 attack power on the forum smiley: stickouttongueower:

Do not worry, I've told to the Dev' that this is overpowered. The hotfix should be ready soon. smiley: wink

But now, I reached the end of this adventure. We've repaired a Hissho spaceship which crashed recently on Auriga. So I'll leave this planet with an advanced tech tree and of course good memories.

The Endless Winter is coming, the team and I need to drink some beers in order to face it properly. smiley: smile

Again, endless thanks to everyone!!

PS: here is one of the messages that I got from the community, thank you a lot, it was really motivating.

Cheers,

Saylawl

Heh, that's cute. Thanks for all of your hard work, and good luck in your next venture.

-N
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 19, 2015, 1:57:20 PM
Here we go, I've made this story for you guys, I really hope that you will envoy it! smiley: approval I think that you might know several elements tho...

I, the unidentified lawl dude, appeared on Auriga in July 2014. I have to admit that the landing was brutal, my ship was being attacked by a random satellite.
Slowhands wrote:
Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Hopefully, I tweeted my location with the #DotE and few people came to help me. I'll never forget the first creature that I've seen. It was a weird pug with a huge hammer (hopefully, this pug wasn't aggressive toward me). The evacuation Team (Dev Team) hacked the system of the Dungeon and I finally reached the surface after finishing only one floor. And then I discovered a new planet, Auriga. This universe was totally unknown for me, no notion what the Dust really represents, I had only notions of what is Craver or a Sophon.

During my trip, I've met a lot of people. Few of them were able to control the Major Factions, I was discussing with them a lot in order to know what I should do in order to survive on Auriga, but also what should we improve on this planet. I have reported those precious information to the Endless, the awesome dudes who created this universe. It was fantastic, those guys were incredible and all together are, by far, one of the best community I've ever seen.

On this planet, I have discovered my own tech tree named "Community Developer". It was composed of 3 different paths: "Social Media"smiley: fids, "Forums scanning"smiley: detection and "How to deal with spammers" smiley: warning

• Social Media: it allows me to expand the Amplitude Studios' main city and communicate more information about which tech will be available in the G2G market.

• Forums scanning: it allows me, with the help of the governors (technical team) to support as much as possible the industrysmiley: industry and sciencesmiley: science issues.

• How to deal with spammers: the final unlock of this tree was a special deadly weapon, the "Ban Hammer" which was quite powerful +9000 attack power on the forum smiley: stickouttongueower:

Do not worry, I've told to the Dev' that this is overpowered. The hotfix should be ready soon. smiley: wink

But now, I reached the end of this adventure. We've repaired a Hissho spaceship which crashed recently on Auriga. So I'll leave this planet with an advanced tech tree and of course good memories.

The Endless Winter is coming, the team and I need to drink some beers in order to face it properly. smiley: smile

Again, endless thanks to everyone!!

PS: here is one of the messages that I got from the community, thank you a lot, it was really motivating.

Cheers,

Saylawl
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 22, 2015, 10:56:08 AM
I saw the Amplitude Tweet about needing a new community manager and asked, and it turns out that Saylawl will be leaving next month.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Antoine for his hard work and his passion for gaming and Amplitude. He's always been very friendly and approachable and I, for one, will miss him.

Best of luck to you, Saylawl, in your future endeavors!
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 24, 2015, 7:26:50 PM
Chatting with Saylawl now and thinking, maybe we need a community endorsement thing so that a prospective future employer sees not only the recommendation letter from Amplitude but also from the community smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
May 23, 2015, 10:49:05 PM
Hope this doesn't mean he'll have to unfriend me on Steam :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 23, 2015, 11:11:13 AM
Absolutely. One of the best community brand managers I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Good luck in your next endeavor.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 23, 2015, 6:58:28 AM
Oh, you're leaving? Well, know that I think you're doing a very good job! Best of luck with what comes next for you. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 22, 2015, 12:40:08 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello DevildogFF,

Thank you lot for your comment, I really appreciate! I'll write a detailed post at the end of my contract, I still have a lot of work to do! smiley: wink

Well, while it's sad to see you go, know that you'll be missed, and that we wish you the best of luck in the future smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 22, 2015, 11:04:52 AM
Hello DevildogFF,

Thank you lot for your comment, I really appreciate! I'll write a detailed post at the end of my contract, I still have a lot of work to do! smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment