Favorite Amplitude Game

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 28, 2015, 6:40:56 PM
Endless Legend, without a doubt.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 1, 2015, 9:23:45 AM
I'm going to answer this thread from a slightly different perspective: "what is your favorite Amplitude game to demo at a convention?"

The answer to this is, without the shadow of a doubt, Dungeon of the Endless. All of our games are strategy games, but Dungeon offers this immediate fun that allows people to just jump in with minimal directions and start figuring stuff out. 4X games are usually rather hard to show to people who don't know strategy games. Endless Legend would be the second favorite, because it's so pretty and well put together that you can easily show it to children and they'll appreciate the nice visuals and the looks of the game, even if its complexity level is too much to handle.

My personal favorite, however, is the game through which I discovered the studio, Endless Space first of its name. But it's really contemplative and you can't really just immerse yourself into a game at a convention... smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 2, 2015, 2:42:48 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:
My personal favorite, however, is the game through which I discovered the studio, Endless Space first of its name. But it's really contemplative and you can't really just immerse yourself into a game at a convention... smiley: smile

You should ask Lt_Miles and Meedoc about their first Gamescom booth. It definitely wasn't very serene there with the sound effect of a helicopter starting every 10 minutes or so. smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 2, 2015, 9:40:00 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
You should ask Lt_Miles and Meedoc about their first Gamescom booth. It definitely wasn't very serene there with the sound effect of a helicopter starting every 10 minutes or so. smiley: wink

But it was very interesting ^^

0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 3, 2015, 12:45:50 AM
Lt_Miles wrote:
But it was very interesting ^^

I won't dispute that. It was fun to be your translator. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 3, 2015, 8:56:16 AM
Awesome picture, I'm putting this as my wallpaper. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 5, 2016, 6:27:06 PM
KnightofPhoenix wrote:
Endless Legend, without a doubt.

EL for me too !
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jul 10, 2016, 6:24:54 PM

I realy love all games of this studio. It's epic, exciting, giving you all the more reason to explore their worlds, read all pop-up messages. The music is just gorgeous, I love this soundtrack. Now that leaves the EU 2 (and I hope it comes out soon (well, at least the alpha, please)), waiting with impatience and ready to take it at any price.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Jul 17, 2016, 10:52:02 AM

I like all Amplitude games, but i think Endless Legend is my favorite.

1. Endless Legend - Very good a-symetrical 4x game, great lore, game mechanics, art and music. Only combat system is week and too simple. 

2. Dungeon of Endless - Very good Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense mini game.

3. Endless Space - Good space 4x game but lack of some game mechanics. Too simple and too minimalistic for me.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jul 22, 2016, 7:40:37 PM

Endless Legend for the time being, but after some....time....with ES2, it's likely going to be my favorite when it comes out. 

0Send private message
8 years ago
Jul 31, 2016, 11:10:48 PM

Got to go with Endless Legend for the moment. If and when Endless Space 2 presents itself with the same variety, expanse and overall mystique then I would have to consider an alternative, but the unique fantasy that Legend brings to the table is something unique that you just can't find anywhere else.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 23, 2016, 7:17:10 AM

Endless Legend for me. Because of three reasons:

1. Everything about this game is beautiful (same is true for Dungeon of the Endless).
  2. The factions are truly different.
  3. The storytelling.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 24, 2016, 10:10:30 AM

Endless Legend was the one I started on. Love the weapon system in there. Customising was always a favourite hobby of mine. 

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 31, 2016, 10:42:37 PM

Endless Legend is one the greatest 4x games ever and should be a lot bigger game.Amazing for their second game.Gives me great hope for for ES2.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 17, 2016, 6:33:08 AM

I'm started from ES. Then DotE and then EL- i love all games, that they made. Waiting of ES 2.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 22, 2017, 8:19:40 PM

Endless Legend. I love lore and story in this game. Fantastic fantsy world.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment