Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Favorite Amplitude Game

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 29, 2020, 5:21:49 PM

Love all the games so much and I have them all, but ES2 was so far my fav and has most hours played. I think Humankind will be my best though considering the hours I have in Civ2-6 :P

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 30, 2020, 3:14:19 AM

Endless Legend is the one that got me addicted, but Endless Space 2 has some really great political systems. I love them both.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 30, 2020, 12:23:03 PM

Endless space 2 I think...
I LOVE Endless space and Endless Legend too, I just prefer Endless space 2 overall :)
Dungeon of the endless is great aswell, however it has an issue that... well it isn't the best made of games. (I still haven't won a whole dungeon, because the game has a tendency to break whenever I do)

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 30, 2020, 5:58:29 PM

Endless Legend -- because the different factions feel more distict from one another that in some other games.

Have played some games where it doesn't really feel like there is any significant difference at all between the factions and, therefore, doesn't really matterwhich one you pick.  Amplitude Games are better at making each unique faction actually feel unique.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 12:13:56 AM

I absolutely love endless legends. I've never been a real big fan of civ and all those giant grand stratagy games but Legends just hit different bewteen playing with friends and trying all all the little combinations you could do to try and optimize the different races i quickly fell over 100 hours in the game and i still go back and play it on the regular when ever i want something a bit slower to play

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 12:47:33 PM

Probably gotta be dungeon of the endless, altho it's a close one with endless legend. The athmosphere is great, the only probleme that I have is that there's a bit of dissonnance between the moody music & graphic and the more humoristic tone of the dialogs. Even ifmy craze for it is gone for a few years now, I still sometime launch it for a few run if I have a free day in front of me.

After that, It goes to legend, for being such a diverse 4X game (my main gripes with the genre is that most of the time, the factions are all mostly the same, and have only very superficial change, so having factions with radically different gameplay feels great), and for a top notch art direction.

On the other hand, even if I know that both the gameplay and aestetic improve between ES1 and ES2, I can't help but prefer ES1. I think that it may be due to an initial dissapointment with the game : When I was waiting for it's release, I was waiting for a "nonhumanoid" faction, like the Amoeba or the Sowers in ES1, but I got none (even the persistant and the riftborn have a distinct human shape). And while only having humanoid factions seemed normal to me in EL, which was fantasy, I found it to be a huge wasted opportunity in a scy-fy setting, especially since non humanoid factions already existed in the setting. Because of this, the game felt a bit "bland" to me, kinda as if it's crzativity was reduced to make it more mainstream. It's posible that I never quite got past that initial disapointment. Also, while the weapon, ship and combat system was already kinda obscure in 1, I never got it at all in 2, despite multiple playthrought.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 4:57:21 PM

The Amplitude game i have the most time on is Endless Space 2 but, i also love DoTE or Endless Legend.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 8:51:17 PM

Endless Space is probably my favorite. Endless Space 2 is definitely more modernized and sleek, but the original was the game that got me into 4x games and Amplitude. Plus, the Automatons are my favorite faction by far in any of their games

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 9:37:39 PM

Very close between Endless Legend and Endless Space 2, 204 and 420 hours respectively. 

EL has more mechanics that work and is a deeper game but at the same time it's more busywork, so much things you have to consider that it can get exhausting, while ES2 has a much better balance in that regard, not very deep, but just enough. 

Dungeon of the Endless is all right, but pretty boring compared to other rougelites and ES1 is obselete.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 5, 2020, 5:29:24 PM
I love Endless Space 2, one of the best games I played so far.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 6, 2020, 1:33:50 AM
I love 4X games, but for some reason I cannot like anything that is not related to realism or plausibility(regarding science). Therefore I prefer Endless Space 2 the most... (among other 4X games from Amplitude Studios)
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 11, 2021, 11:02:21 AM

I enjoyed palying all of them, but Humankind is the only one I don't dare to purchase (costly)

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 12, 2021, 6:04:58 AM

I once played the shit out of Endless Legend and didn't expect to switch to another game "that soon" (did recheck: 1620 hours on record)... but Endless Space 2 did catch me, for now (3123 hours on record). In case of Humankind I'm very unsure what to expect on release day - anyway it wouldn't be the first time, that Amplitude team rules in the end. We'll see.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 13, 2021, 2:01:49 PM

Пришёл сюда за новыми играми, их тут много? (ua)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment