Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Racial Cuisine

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 12:24:42 AM
So... the question has to crop up some time.

Which of the playable species would taste the best and why?

But I suppose it would depend on personal preference...

So perhaps, what do you think the different species would taste like comparatively? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 2:28:56 AM
What a taboo topic, but i'm just as curious now of what people would think... If they are brave enough.

So here is mine: I heard cannibals say humans tastes like pork. That's disgusting because I hate pork.

Sophons. I think their ships look like flying dolphins so they must taste like dolphins.

Well the Hissho has avian features. And when i think of avian, I think of birds, and birds is like stringy meat. So I would believe they taste like chicken.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 12:01:25 PM
I was thinking Hissho too in terms of most likely to be delicious.

If it would help, lets say which alien race would taste the most delicious.

Sophons, Hissho, Amoeba or Cravers. I imagine Sowers would be somewhat overly crunchy. :P

Sophons as you say, might be a bit fishy, Hissho nice and poultry like perhaps, especially since they have lots of tasty muscle meat. smiley: biggrin

Amoeba I'm thinking would be like calamari perhaps or like jellyfish, which I hear people like to eat for whatever reason.

Cravers... well, insects are a delicacy in places too I suppose, can't say it would be my preference though.

I'd like to imagine that's how some of the conflicts started though, Futuramaesque Poppler style. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 3:46:13 PM
repbunny wrote:
LOL but i don't think eating robotic races would be tasteful at all.

Even not for Lithovores?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 4:05:01 PM
That's quite a weird thread you started here smiley: confused Who even considers eating intelligent aliens species? It definitely doesn't sound like you're discussing possible food sources on alien worlds we might be colonizing in the future. And humans?! Cause 3 out of the 8 playable races are humans... Please, find more appropriate topics to discuss in this forum than canibalism. Thread closed.
0Send private message
Comment