Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Priceless Moments

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 4:35:40 PM
My son, 7 years old, as we were heading back to home after a long working day, in the car :

"For instance, dad is 33 years old, so he does 33 points of damage. I'm younger and only do 7 points of damage. But as soon as I'll level up I'll do more."

Yes. He said "level up" instead of "getting older".

I love my son. No, I don't think he plays Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 too much smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 6:55:50 PM
Not going to lie, that's just so awesome! Slightly worrying but mostly awesome! smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 11:46:43 AM
No problem. Awesome i want to lvl up,too.

But instead of this i only get older.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 12:12:10 PM
Hm. Can anyone tell me where's the XP-bar? I never found it in my RL-interface... :rolleyes:
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 12:25:53 PM
Answer from my son : "That's the blue bar". Well, son, we're not monsters like in Dragon quest Master Joker 2. No ?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 7:26:08 PM
Instant memory in my head. In Halo 3, on the Ark desert level with the ODSTs, after the one combat section the one ODST has a chance of saying "DUDE! I leveled up!". I loled so hard when I heard that the first time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 8:22:40 PM
Kids are lovely!! Children are super imaginative!! Really a priceless moment!! smiley: cool
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 5, 2012, 10:51:35 AM
Another one : my daughter was playing "My baby girl" on the DS. We are about to dinner and we call our kids to come to eat.

Answer of my daughter : "Wait, I can't save !"

How many times did I say that to my father ? And now my daughter dare to use it against me ?!? Ok. I learned her that closing the DS was putting the game in standby smiley: stickouttongue

Love my kids.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment