Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Anyone watch Legend of Korra?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 2:00:16 AM
I'm curious to see if anyone has watched the series on nickelodeon. Or did they ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I'm not sure about its availability to other people but I'm curious.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 5:19:42 AM
I have the entire first series on my desktop, haven't seen too much of Legend of Korra yet though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 7:07:57 PM
I watched all of Avatar and loved it. Unfortunately I don't have nickelodeon, so I can't watch Legend of Korra, but I can't wait for it to come out on dvd.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 7:11:06 PM
Xetherius wrote:
I watched all of Avatar and loved it. Unfortunately I don't have nickelodeon, so I can't watch Legend of Korra, but I can't wait for it to come out on dvd.

I think they put the episodes online, too. I have a friend that has been watching them that way. Unless she's pirating them, which...I guess is a possibility to.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 2:26:54 AM
They're on www.nick.com > legend of korra > videos > full episodes (or something like that); they might only keep 4 online at once, I'm not sure. I'm enjoying it: same great universe, but it's not just Aang season 4 (not that I would've minded that); it feels really different. Also, the music is awesome.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 2:18:33 PM
I'm fine with the show korra. Out of all my favorite season of Avatar Aang it was the third. It was more serious.

There is a comic called something like Avatar The Promise. It's like an epilogue. It looks pretty good, it has Toph owning her own metal school & progress of Aang and Zuko to create the present Republic City.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 11:07:03 AM
im not shure if legend of kora is gona be as inteligent has more of a teen feel to me but im hopping
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12:14 AM
I rather enjoy it! it's a little more serious than the original, but still has the same feel which is nice
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 6:01:16 AM
Seen it, the original series was much better, but it is still very good. Far better than the majority of the garbage on tv these days.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment