North America
South America
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:00:50 PM
Gordon wrote:
Awesome smiley: smile How did you like Norway? Tøffe saker smiley: smile

Loved Norway, absolutely gorgeous country! Everyone was very nice and spoke better english than a lot of people I know here at home smiley: smile I'm a big skiier though (got really into randonee) so I probably got more out of my time there than others would. Can't wait to go back and visit Romsdalen again, best time of my life!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:12:05 PM
Sebmono wrote:
Loved Norway, absolutely gorgeous country! Everyone was very nice and spoke better english than a lot of people I know here at home smiley: smile I'm a big skiier though (got really into randonee) so I probably got more out of my time there than others would. Can't wait to go back and visit Romsdalen again, best time of my life!

Happy to hear that smiley: smile I heard somewhere that Norway had a bad reputation among tourist, that we were unwelcoming and unfriendly, but I seriously hope that is not the case smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:17:06 PM
Gordon wrote:
Happy to hear that smiley: smile I heard somewhere that Norway had a bad reputation among tourist, that we were unwelcoming and unfriendly, but I seriously hope that is not the case smiley: smile

That can't be true. I've been to Norway couple of times and loved it. It is pretty much the same facilities as home here in Finland, but the people are different. Also ive never heard a bad word about it here.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:23:01 PM
L22 wrote:
That can't be true. I've been to Norway couple of times and loved it. It is pretty much the same facilities as home here in Finland, but the people are different. Also ive never heard a bad word about it here.
I hope not. smiley: smile I think that may be because Scandinavia have a tendency to stick together. Atleast, we should do. smiley: smile I have never been to Finland, but my cousins have, and they had nothing but good things to say smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 11:59:38 PM
Gordon wrote:
I hope not. smiley: smile I think that may be because Scandinavia have a tendency to stick together. Atleast, we should do. smiley: smile I have never been to Finland, but my cousins have, and they had nothing but good things to say smiley: smile

The grass is always more green on the other side of the fence smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 12:07:16 AM
Already posted buuut I just thought of this.

I'm from England, the country where you can have a month of rain, and still be in a drought!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 12:08:50 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
I'm from England, the country where you can have a month of rain, and still be in a drought!

We are just that special!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 9:36:43 AM
AgnusDei wrote:
Didn't vote because i can't see Eurasia :P

Siberia is Eurasia, mkay?

You can choose either Asia or Europe ; )
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:24:21 AM
KingofParis wrote:
Europe going strong, I wonder if anyone else is from Scandinavia.

Check the other pages. You'll see.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:51:37 AM
There is a bunch of user groups for different countries. Just see:

Austria

Russia 1 and Russia 2

Norway

Germany

Australia 1 and Australia 2

Great Britain

US groups: East Coast and State

France 1 and France 2

Northern Ireland

Spain

Korea

Scotland

Actually some of the groups might consider merging. :P

And feel free to open up new groups, if they don't mirror an old one.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment