Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

BitTorrent / Torrent Websites

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 5:48:30 PM
Hi all, I'm looking for a good-quality BitTorrent website and was wondering what other fellow torrent-ers were using. So, what site(s) do you primarily use to search for your torrents?

I have used XXX for a while, and have been increasingly using XXX.

XXX has problems with ads, popups, quirks with downloading torrent files (I believe this is purposeful), and a lack of comments on popular files. It does have files that XXX does not have.

XXX has ads and popups as well. It has great comments and the best index of the two, but lately its been increasingly missing torrents that can be found on XXX or other sites.

I now there is no perfect torrent site, and due to legal and other issues, the best torrent site today will likely not be the best (or exist) in several months. I'm aware which torrent sites are the most popular overall, just looking for a good quality torrent site without the cons of XXX and XXX.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 6:32:24 PM
I don't know if its allowed to talk about this on this site?

(since its illegal)

I suggest all should Wait for approval from a mod before posting
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 6:47:37 PM
I highlighted it for your convenience. Thread closed, mentions of piracy locations edited out of existence.

skamaks wrote:
Inappropriate Content

This is more serious stuff: any posts containing profanity, obscenity, insults, personal attacks, accusations, piracy or abusive language will be edited or deleted and will result in a warning or, in severe or persistent cases, a ban from the forum. Racial, religious or sexual slurs are likely to result in immediate banning. We talked about Homicide a little earlier right?
0Send private message
Comment