logo amplifiers simplified

Little Girl on Load Screen

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 3:47:49 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
If you want a scary little girl, go play FEAR. smiley: biggrin

No! Don't invoke that one...Her name must not be spoken smiley: zipper

She's part of the reason I simply can't play horror games anymore. And Dead Space. That game removed what was left of what tiny bit of spine I had left...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 7, 2012, 11:29:42 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
No! Don't invoke that one...Her name must not be spoken smiley: zipper

She's part of the reason I simply can't play horror games anymore. And Dead Space. That game removed what was left of what tiny bit of spine I had left...

Try Amnesia smiley: smile No little girls in that game ;-)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 30, 2012, 4:34:15 PM
Well - the easiest choice is to abuse your direct link to the dev gods and ask the artist smiley: redface
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 30, 2012, 1:05:34 AM
Mansen wrote:
The feminine facial features mostly - and what I can only perceive as long hair flowing down heir front. smiley: smile

Could also be the fashion for male court children to look androgynous. Humanity has wrought weirder fashion choices than that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 30, 2012, 12:53:11 AM
The feminine facial features mostly - and what I can only perceive as long hair flowing down heir front. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 29, 2012, 11:08:19 PM
One question to confuse everybody: What makes you so sure that child is a girl? I haven't found a conclusive sign for that, frankly. smiley: confused
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 29, 2012, 10:00:50 PM
Creepy? Hell no!

Every time I see her I smile. I find her really funny. Such a little girl and such heavy clothes....

Best wishes

Redbull102
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 3:38:39 PM
Omniverse wrote:
You, know, the one in my avatar...

<<<

Does she creep anyone else out? smiley: stickouttongue

If you want a scary little girl, go play FEAR. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 1:37:16 AM
Mansen wrote:
More like - just wait - one day I'll be empress, ruler of the stars if you ask me than creepy. smiley: smile

This, this fits much better than mine.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 10:31:37 PM
More like - just wait - one day I'll be empress, ruler of the stars if you ask me than creepy. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 7:29:10 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Although I do wonder if she is a princess of some kind, because she just strikes me as having a look like "Yeah, I'm better than you. My grandpa is the emperor."

Agreed on this.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 7:26:28 PM
Not particularly. Although I do wonder if she is a princess of some kind, because she just strikes me as having a look like "Yeah, I'm better than you. My grandpa is the emperor."

I'd like to know who the different people are in that throne room picture, though. Is she a princess? Who of those people are nobles, and admirals, and generals? Are those big things men in very bulky armor, or are they robots? I want more lore! :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 15, 2012, 7:06:43 PM
Not at all, girls cannot creep me at all... well little girls that is, when they grow up some of them become really creepy...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment