Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Really Enjoyed, Some Thoughts

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 12, 2013, 7:54:11 AM
I really enjoyed the alpha that I played (I really enjoyed Endless Space, the perfect mix of the 4x features I loved). And I feel like this has a lot of promise, and is part of a number of under represented genres (multi-hero indirect management being the primary one). I have some ideas, but from what I can tell you probably already had these, so just tossing them out there for what I think would be cool.

• Place many different kinds of modules on doors (not just barricades(? saw them in GDD)).
  • Secondary goals for each of the characters. Some of the bios hint at potential plots, it would be very cool if there were plots related to each of the characters (and specific to that character) which would power them up. A special skill or item, that only they can equip, and these goals should be per level, like, kill a boss, pay this much FIDS, have this many of these items, etc. Such that some of them aren't completable, or that real tradeoffs have to be made.
  • Drones/robots, or some persistent automatic presence would be cool, especially if they carry over like heroes. Like a robot to carry the crystal, so your guy can fight. Scanner robots which patrol all the open rooms, even if not powered. A robot which can work a module to give it increased production.
  • Teleporter module, useful for some base layouts, lets your heroes teleport between two rooms.

Anyways, very cool game, keep it up!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 12, 2013, 9:26:33 AM
Hello, I agree with your propositions, it will need some thinking to be fully balanced, but it could be nice !

I would like to have some events, as on W40K Dawn of War 2, with a turret or other.

And, maybe, some romance smiley: kiss with the merchant smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment