Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Digital's DoTE LP

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 15, 2013, 3:11:11 AM
In Ail footsteps I too - as planned - have started a LP of DoTE.

I noticed it was a little jittery because of the screen cap software fighting against the game for resources, but I managed to find a solution which was to allocate higher priority of resources to the game; its also in 480p, should be up to 720p next time. Commentary will come along with it at some point.

I also created the Dungeon Delvers group:

http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/group.php?groupid=207

Kind of a stub the now until I get a group image and feed it a bit. Be free to join it if you are a rouge-like lover or someone who is helping DoTE along right now - founders, owners etc.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 15, 2013, 5:49:09 PM
Yeah, this time better quality and commentary... if poor at best. Just how I feel at this stage, some pauses due to interruptions in real life, mistakes on what I'm trying to talk about and my voice doesn't come out that strong because the music is wrestling with me but hopefully i can fix it for next time. I still need to develop my style better.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 15, 2013, 11:16:02 PM
I feel your voice is too quite when compared to the music. It's really hard to understand what you're saying.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 16, 2013, 5:55:35 PM
Ail wrote:
I feel your voice is too quite when compared to the music. It's really hard to understand what you're saying.

Yeah I tried to fix that, its kind of a process of understanding what levels to put things at and... to be more relaxed about recording, listening to your own voice is just plain weird...

I should be better now:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment