I recently acquired this game over Steam and I must admit, I'm loving it, as short as the 3 levels feel, I can't wait for more to be added.

As of right now, I'd say that it feels fairly balanced, and I've found myself is some rather intense situations. One such occasion was when I didn't pay close enough attention to my heroes on level 3, and lost 2 of the 3, leaving only my very tough, but very slow hero left, and due to needing him to explore, I struggled badly with resources and emergencies to get back to save the crystal, so I didn't have many lit rooms. Overall, I'd say that as early Alpha(?) as it is, it's incredibly fun.

As much fun as it is, I have found one annoying bug (I do have a picture posted with a description on my Steam page), but in a certain room, I had a small turret placed by on the one slot by a door, and whenever the small crystal enemies who target turrets would come through the door, they got stuck, and none of the other turrets would fire, and my team wouldn't autoheal since the enemies weren't dead. I don't know what turrets if all of them would work with this bug, but to fix it, I only had to have a hero enter the room and the hero would target it, and then it would get unstuck from the turret. The other bug I've found on occasion is whenever a large fight breaks out, if I have a guy running a generator in that room, when he goes back, it doesn't add the wit bonus in until I have him/her leave the room and come back in. Another bug I've found is whenever a merchant is found on top of a generator spot, and if you put a generator there, it makes the merchant unusable.

As for possible additions, I've thought about the possible ability to spend something like 40-50 dust, but you can spend that much to relock a door. I've had more than one occasion where I'll open doors and reach a dead end, but not before I open up like 5+ rooms and have enemies constantly spawning. To limit this from being abused, you could have it maybe only a door between two dark rooms can be locked, or limit it to being able to only lock one door per level. Another thing I thought about is maybe lowering the base increase from generators, but increasing the effect of wit on the additional resources gathered, as it would make high wit characters far more valuable to keep them alive.

Hopefully my input helps, can't wait for more content to be added into the game.

MegaNerd

EDIT: I forgot to suggest, for merchants, instead of strictly using only dust, maybe have the ability to use much higher quantities of food or industry. The other possibility is to have merchants who strictly deal with one type of resource only. So one might sell/buy stuff for food and another one sells/buys for industry.