Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Founder Pack Upgrade

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 16, 2013, 2:10:11 PM
Hello!

I purchased the Pixel Pack, loved the game, and now want to throw more money at the game and upgrade to the Founder Pack. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 7:08:41 PM
Yeah, I'd like to also upgrade to the Founders Pack if possible. I'd even be prepared to purchase the Founders Pack in addition to the Pixel Pack, but Steam won't let me add both packs to the same Steam account.

Very impressed with the game, would seriously like to support it further development, by becoming a Founder - but I was initially cautious and went for the Pixel pack first. smiley: frown

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 7:17:52 PM
On this note, I feel like there would be a significant amount of players willing to invest more than what the pixel or founders pack would entail. The amount of positive feedback in just the first version of the alpha is staggering; I don't know of too many other alphas, but this one seems to have a lot of support from the players. Would the developers consider something like a small Kickstarter for crowd funding? Are there things which could be further improved upon in additional monetary resource? What would that vision include?

I feel like for Kickstarter to happen, the devs have to say what they would do and provide us with some sort of plan, but given that, I think people would just throw money at them because DotE has such great promise.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 18, 2013, 1:16:06 PM
If I could purchase a Founders Pack fresh direct from the developer I would immediately.

I'm loving the game so much, the unique blend of RPG/Strategy and roguelike/tower defense is just intoxicating.

I feel like I've missed out on the additional stuff bundled with the Founders Pack.. I've put a Steam ticket in to see if I can get the Pixel Pack upgraded or removed, so that there is some way to get me the Founders version. A bit frustrating because I'm sat here with money ready, but theres no way for me to get to the slight extra content, nor support the devs even further. If someone is willing to purchase the game twice, you must be doing something right smiley: smile

Are there going to be any other outlets besides Steam distribution for the Early Access game?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 7:40:02 AM
Just to let folks know, my ticket into Steam was successful and they have managed to let me upgrade from the Pixel Pack to the Founders Pack.

The process involves, buying the Founders Pack as a Gift, and store it in your inventory.

Once done, contact Steam Support and they will then refund the monies (into your Steam Wallet) on the Pixel Pack (removing it from your Steam account), and you can then activate the Founders Pack (gift) from your inventory.

I haven't done it yet, only just got the support ticket response about the Pixel Pack refund, but will report back when I'm all hooked up.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2013, 1:33:26 PM
It all went smoothly and I'm now rocking the Founders Pack of the game! Woot! So there is an upgrade path via Steam Support Community.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 28, 2013, 8:35:52 AM
spelk wrote:
It all went smoothly and I'm now rocking the Founders Pack of the game! Woot! So there is an upgrade path via Steam Support Community.

Well at least there's a way to do it, of course if an easier option were offered I would love that too lol.

I received the pixel pack as a gift and would LOVE to upgrade it now that I've played the game!
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment