Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Article on IGN

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 22, 2013, 7:45:24 PM
Was doing the rounds on IGN and found a gem! http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/12/20/embrace-dungeon-of-the-endless-unpredictable-chaos

They pretty much had nothing to say but good stuff. Fantastic to see this sort of attention being given! Thought people might want to have a look for themselves. Enjoy.

My favorite snippet from the comments section? "It reads like the evil love child of Dark Souls and FTL.". Good stuff!

Sorry if this is a re-post.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 22, 2013, 9:52:52 PM
It also got an endorsement from both the guys at penny arcade. Things are really blowing up.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 24, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
That's really swell to hear nice things from IGN about DoTE.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 25, 2013, 2:21:44 AM
It's different and a lot more fun than I expected. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it shapes up!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 31, 2013, 7:11:22 PM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:
That's really swell to hear nice things from IGN about DoTE.

That's really swell to hear nice things from IGN, period.

In all seriousness though, I am really proud of Amplitude for making DotE... It's pretty much the game I've always wanted: Randomized Dungeons, RPG systems, material management, Dungeon-Tower Defense/Offense, Party management.. It's all SO GREAT!!!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 2, 2014, 2:43:27 PM
We got some really cool articles indeed, and so many Let's Play videos on Youtube. It's very nice to see that players seem to really enjoy the game despite the fact it's only in Alpha, but that's also a lot of pressure for us as we don't want to disappoint you. smiley: approval
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment