Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Founders pack question, Aplha only?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 7:31:54 AM
I'm just wondering, will the Founders pack only be available during the alpha stage as a bonus for supporting the game this early in it's development? Or will it be available during beta and after official release as well..?

The reason why I'm asking is because I assumed the founders pack was going to be available only during alpha stage, and once the game hits beta it would no longer be available. But seeing as how the Founders pack also comes with the vaulters race for ES and an alternate Vaulter skin for EL, making these items available only during the alpha stage of a completely different game would probably put a number of people in up in arms about it.

I guess I'd like a little exclusivity for being a very early adopter, and having a rare hero and ship would be pretty nice. Maybe later down the road once the game goes into beta, the founders pack would be phased out and an alternate vaulters dlc would become available for people still interested in getting the race for ES and skin for EL.

Just curious, thanks smiley: smile.

P.S. I am in love with the game so far and can't wait to see what's on the horizon!

EDIT:

How long will the discount be available?

That discount will run for as long as the Alpha runs. When it comes close to the time for the Beta we’ll let you know how things will evolve.

Will the Vaulters be available as a separate DLC for ES?

At this point the Vaulters were meant to be for our early supporters as a bonus for helping us. Still, we may make them available to all players sometime down the road.

While these were in the faq, and do shed a little vague light on my question, it still doesn't answer if the founder pack will stop being available after alpha. Any clarity on the subject would be awesome.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 10:18:52 AM
Maybe it's name will change and it will be like Dungeon of the Endless Deluxe Edition or something. But contents will be available at the release too.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 3:00:16 PM
acare84 wrote:
Maybe it's name will change and it will be like Dungeon of the Endless Deluxe Edition or something. But contents will be available at the release too.

Bummer, thanks for your input on the subject.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 3:39:23 PM
i think the difference is that when the game is released people will have to pay full price
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment