Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Should I play this game yet?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 10:21:34 PM
I very recently bought the pre release version of dungeons of the endless, mainly to get the vaulters for endless space, and I have been pleasantly surprised at a game-play experience that is actually unique to me. This has not happened to me whilst playing a game for at least a year, I can't actually remember the last time a game felt so different. however I stopped playing it recently because I don't want to spoil the game for myself by seeing all the available content for each patch in too smaller increments rather than seeing the grandiose final product chock full of content, something which I think spoiled Planetary annihilation significantly for me. For this reason I'm worried that playing the game now, as it stands, will ruin my enjoyment of the final product. I would really love some community opinions on this, thankyou guys.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 10:27:35 PM
i think that as of now there isnt enough content to spoil anything, i got founders a few days ago and have already put 18 hours into it so, yes, i think you should play it
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 10:28:16 PM
well you could establish small periods of time such as one month that you go back to the game every time. the game should have multiple patches by then and you would probably enjoy it. i personally however have no problem playing early access games before the full release so my opinion might not be what you are looking for.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 10:41:06 PM
Cheers guys, I think I'll take up what you said, Adventurer_Blitz and play it in monthly instalments. That is until the full release of course.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 7:51:16 AM
Considering this game, like most early releases, will go on forever and a day before actually getting released, yeah you'd better play it now or you'll lose interest and forget about it later.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment