Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hi everyone who loves this game

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 6:12:01 AM
I love this game and it has SO much potential. I've posted in some of the sticky threads ideas I've had for the game but I notice they get very little response. I really would love to find people to actively discuss the game with and bounce ideas back and forth about ideas for the game and get serious feedback. Anyone out there have a good suggestion of how to do so? I'm really excited about this game and all it's potential and I can't express how much I want to see it develop and change and I want to be a part of that! Maybe I'm just being impatient but I noticed it can go several weeks without a single response at times.

So I guess what I'm asking is is there any other really hardcore in to this game people out there and if you have a place to go to chat about the game where is it you're going?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 10:10:33 AM
Im just spouting out ideas of what id like to see when I get them they might get there maybe they wont

But if youd like to talk about this game or any others feel free to add me on skype

Currently I have a small group of friends that I talk/game with mostly we speak dutch or english depending whos in the call

Talking with dutch belgium american canadian australian swedish people feel free to join us if you play

Dungeon of the endless

League of Legends

Aura Kingdom

HEX

My skypename is KingxOfxThexVoid

If you dont like skype why not talk on the forums here

The game and amount of forum members isnt that big yet but this game has great potential and it might grow out into something great with lots of people on the forums
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment